031(Natasha Romanoff)

Y/n is 17 Natasha is 30

~Y/n pov~

i walked inside "hey guys where is Wands?" i asked "oh uh we i uh we told hr you didn't make it and she run off" Nat said "what the hell are you kidding me?!" i yelled and rushed to our room i knocked softly no answer just her crying.

my heart broke i slowly walked in "sweetheart" i said she looked at me "i i thought y-you didn't make it" she cried out i frown "they just pulled a prank on you" i said as i slowly walked to her she immediately hugged me i smiled and hugged her back.

"i will kill them" she said i chuckled "don't sweetheart i already yelled at them" i said "oh that was you" she said i nodded.

~2 months later~

"where is wands?" i asked "kitchen" they said i chuckled "of course" i whispered i walked inside "hey sweetheart" i said "oh hey babe!" she said and hugged me "what are you making?" i asked "y/f/f" she said i smiled i peeked her lips.

"i love you hun" i said "i love you too sweetheart" she said i smiled she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me i hugged back Nat walked in like i know she has a crush on me i flashed her a smiled she nod she grabbed a bottle and left.

"i hate it" i heard her say i frown "but they are cute" Tony said "yeah they are but not when you have a crush on one of them" she said i sighed.

~2 years later~

Nat rushed to me "what happened?!" she asked worriedly "she broke up" i sobbed she frowns and hugged me i hugged back Wanda walked past us she ignored me "why?" Nat asked "i i don't know" i said between sobs she sighed.

~Wanda pov~

"Why?" Nat asked "i i don't know" Y/n said between sobs i frown i know i shouldn't have broke up with her but i can't stand the feeling of Nat hating me because i'm with Her.

*fuck!* i thought as i cut my finger "you okay wanda?" Y/n asked "yeah yeah" i said *shit i forgto she can hear thoughts* i thought "Wanda" she said i groaned *i'm so dumb and again i should stop* i thought.

~2 months later~

~Y/n pov~

"no you won't get me!" i said as i run away from Nat she chuckled "oh i will" she said as she run faster i gasped as i tried to run faster but she got me and spun me around i laughed we walked back inside the tower "Y/n you got a mission" Tony said i frown.

"with who?" i asked "with Nat,Wanda,Bucky and Steve" he said i nodded "but i'm with you!" Nat said i nodded she smiled "when?" i asked "in 2 hours" he said i nodded Nat and i changed into our uniform for the mission.

"come" Nat said i nod w walked to her fighting room "you have to practice your powers again" she said i groaned i used my powers i kinda have the same as Wanda but mine are stronger i usd my power and picked Nat up she smiled proudly i let her down.

"can you pin me against the wall with your powers?" she asked "roughly or softly?" i asked "softly" she said i nod i picked her up and pin her against the wall she blushed i chuckled i let go "now pin me against the soft wall roughly" she said i gulped.

"no please not i don't want to hurt you" i said "just act like i'm your enemy" she said i sighed "or the person you hate the most" she said i looked at her and immediately saw my mom i gulped "you will never be good enough!" i heard my mom's voice i got so angry that i pinned Nat against the wall roughly she groaned.

i came back "shoot i'm so sorry" i said as i kneel down to her she sighed "of who did you thought?" she asked "my mom" i said "Oh" she said i helped her up.

~on the mission~

i saw that Nat needed hlp i finished mine then i picked her enemy up she looked at me another man came i took my other hand and picked him up too all of them came Wanda and the others came Nat knows if i use my powers to hard i will faint but i don't care at the moment.

"Y/n its okay we will help you" Nat said Wanda looks confused i took both mans and threw them to the others all of them fell to the ground everything is blurred but i ignored it knowing its not a good idea i continued th fight "Y/n!" Nat said as i fainted.

~in the jet~

i slowly opened my eyes "hello there" Nat said i chuckled "i told you to be carefully" she said i nod "i'm sorry Nat" i said "its okay" she said i smiled.

~in the tower~

we walked in my side hurting as hell but i didn't told her i didn't told anyone i went to the bathroom and locked myself in i groaned as i took my suit off i looked "oww" i hissed as i touched the wound.

"Y/n/n are you okay?" Tony asked "yeah just got a little wound" i said "a wound?!" Nat said i gulped "open the door or i will kick the door open" she said i unlocked the door her eyes went straight to my side "a little?!" she asked.

"i'm sorry" i said she sighed she picked me up "nat no" i said she laid me on the bed "tony give me a needle and the other stuff!" Nat said he nod he got her the things and sh bgan to stitch it i groaned in pain.

"so finsihed" she said i tried to sat up "No you stay! i will take care of you!" she said i groaned and laid down again.

~3 months later~

i walked in the tower around Nat rushed to me "i told you to stay in bed!" she said "i wanted to walk" i whined she chuckled she carefully pulled me to her i gulped since she is way taller then me she leaned down i leaned up and connected our lips i felt her smiling.

our lips moved perfectly together my arms wrapped around her neck we slowly pulled away i looked Tony smiling at us i smiled "i love the happy Nat" he said i looked at him confused "don't say a word stark" she warns i chuckled.

A/N: i got bored so heres a chapter with Nat 🥰🥰😌

words:1096