62 (Cate)

Y/n is 20 Cate is 40 (not famous)

~Y/n pov~

"mom!" i said as i rushed inside my mom jumped "god don't scare me!" she said i chuckle i hugged her she hugged back "what's up that you have to scream for me?" she asked.

"i met a woman" i said innocently she raised her eyebrow "her name is Cate" i said "do we know her?" she asked.

"no i don't think so" i said "how old is she?" she asked "40" i mumbled "Y/n she is my age!" my mom said.

i showed her a picture "okay i see what you see in her" my step-mom mumbled "hey!" my mom said.

i chuckle "how did ya'll met?" she asked we sat down and told them everything.

"she sat next to you in the cinema while you both had a date really?" my mom asked "love at irst sight?" i asked she rolled her eyes.

"which movie?" my step-mom asked "BeetleJuice" i mumbled "hey! we wanted to watch it together!" she said "i'm sorry!" i said she frowns.

"we still can watch it" i said "but you know what happens!" she said i chuckle my phone rang i answered i walked outside "Hey Cate!" i said "Uhh its Cate!" my mom said and rushed out to me.

"mom~" i whine she chuckled "have fun with Cate!" she sung and left "sorry my mom" i said Cate just laughed "its alright" she said.

"i wanted to ask if you want to go on a date with me?" she asked "yes sure when?" i asked "tonight?" she asked "sure where?" i asked.

"i'll pick you up" she said i told her my mom's address "see you then honey" she said "see you" i said we hung up i walked inside.

"okay i need to borrow a dress from any of you!" i said "what? why?" my mom asked "Cate asked me out on a date!" i said and rushed into their bedroom.

my step-mom following me she hand me a dress i shook my head she sighs she showed me one i gasp and nod.

i took it and changed into it she did my hair and make up.

soon it hit 8 pm the bell rang "Y/n Cate is here!" my mom yelled i took a deep breath "you can do it" Haze said.

i nod she took my hand we walked down Cate's back facing me my mom looked at me her smile grew Cate looked at me.

she froze "wow" she whispered i walked to her "you look perfect" she said i smiled "so do you" i said.

"where are we going?" i asked "cinema" she said i nod "which movie?" i asked "the movie we met" she said i gasp.

so did my step-mom "i want too!" Haze said i chuckle Cate chuckled "you both are going too but different seats" cate said Haze gasp.

i chuckle she got ready we drove there cate's hand on my thigh i smiled we got there got our seats Cate ad i sat in the middle row my moms 4 rows behind us.

the movie started i heard Haze squealing i chuckle Cate took my hand i smiled i laid my head on her shoulder.

after the movie we drove Home Cate stayed with us i laid my head on her shoulder she chuckles my moms just smiling at us i rolled my eyes.

"i knew she has a thing for older women" Haze said "like she did for you huh?" my mom teased me i rolled my eyes.

"Haze was my teacher alright!" i said she chuckled "i even had one night with her" i mumbled Cate gasp.

"you did?!" she asked i nod "in the school toilet" i said "what?!" my mom said i chuckle "i told you" i said she nod.

soon Cate and i went into my old bedroom "i love you Y/n" she whispered "I love you too Cate" i whispered she chuckled.

her hand on my cheek she slowly pulls me in and kissed me i kissed back.

~4 months later~

"Cate!" i said and run to her she chuckled she hugged me i hugged back as she spun me around i kissed her she kissed back.

she set me down my hands on her cheeks hers on my hips we pulled away "you both are just so cute!" my mom said i chuckle.

Cate stayed with us the whole day Cate walked me home "come in!" i said she came inside we watched a movie.

cuddled up my phone rang my best friend called me over Face time i sigh and answered "yes?" i asked "i miss hanging out with you" she whined "i'm sorry work is just so stressing" i said.

she frowns "how about tomorrow after work" i said she nod happily i chuckle "see you after work" i said and hung up.

i looked at cate she slightly had a frown "what's wrong?" i asked "nothing" she said i guess she thinks i forgot our 4 months tomorrow but i didn't.

~next day~

its 8 pm Jacks drove home i called Cate over i was only in bra and shorts i cooked dinner the bell rang "its open!" i said Cate walked in she froze as she saw the kitchen.

"you remembered" she said "i did" i said and walked to her my arms around her neck i pulled her to me and kissed her she kissed back.

we slowly pulled away "happy 4 months honey" i said "happy 4 months" she said and peeked my lips.

~5 years later~

i jumped into Cate's arms she held me up "i missed you!" i said she chuckled "I missed you too" she said i leaned down and kissed her she kissed back.

we slowly pulled away i looked behind her "Scar!" i said and jumped down of Cate and rushed to my online best friend and hugged her tight she hugged back.

~at 9 pm~

we three were watching a movie Cate and i cuddled up together i looked up at her she smiled down at me i smiled back.

she peeked my lips i smiled "i love you" she whispered "i love you too" i said she smiled we continued watching the movie.

words: 1008