57 (Simone Bradley) (loving Annabelle)

Y/n is 17 Simone is 40 (not a Catholic school cuz i don't know anything about a catholic school 😭) (and Annabelle has nothing to do with Simone)

~Y/n pov~

i walked around the school with Annabelle miss Bradley walked past us her eyes fixed on me i looked at Annabelle.

she chuckled "you are blushing" she said i groaned we walked into our room.

Cat and Collins are there she said something i didn't caught soon Annabelle and Cat where fighting i pulled Cat off of Annabelle.

she punched me in that moment Miss Bradley came but Annabelle attacked her again.

"Annabelle!" miss Bradley yelled she didn't moved i stood up and pulled Annabelle to me she pushed me away and run out i followed her "Annabelle!" i said.

"no leave me alone!" she said i took her wrist "let me see" i said she walked away "Annabelle Tillman get back now!" i said she walked to me.

"let me see" i said she put her hand down i sigh i took a tissue out of my bag and cleaned her nose.

"Y/n she punched you too you know?" she asked "I don't care i care about you right now" i said she smiled.

~Simone pov~

i watched Y/n with Annabelle "Y/n she punched you too you know?" Annabelle asked "i don't care i care about you right now" Y/n said.

Annabelle smiled Y/n finished cleaning her nose "all better" Y/n said Annabelle chuckled they hugged.

"why did you attacked her again after she punched me?" Y/n asked "i don't want you to get hurt" Annabelle said.

"Annabelle i don't want you to get kicked out i need you here please try and get yourself together" Y/n said.

"yeah i know" she said both walked away i sigh happily they didn't saw me "Oh and Miss Bradley was watching us" i heard Annabelle say.

i froze Y/n turned around i hid "she hid herself" Annabelle said both continued walking away.

~5 months later~

~Y/n pov~

i saw the car of the Police i froze i run inside Simone was walking out in cuffs "Simone!" i said and rushed to her i hand her my necklace she took it.

"i'm sorry" i whispered "i'll find you soon alright?" she asked i nod "i love you" i whispered "i love you too" she whispered.

the man took her away everyone was looking at me i just walked past them tears in my eyes.

i run into my room i packed my stuff "Y/n what are you doing?" Annabelle asked "i'm going i don't want to be here anymore" i said.

"Y/n no stay" she said "No! i can't!" i said as i looked at her she pulled me to her and hugged me i hugged back.

i cried into her shoulder "please stay" she whispered.

~3 months later (Simone pov)~

a guard walked to me "you got a visitor" she said we walked to the Visitor room "Annabelle?" i asked.

"its about Y/n" she said as she walked to me "what's with Y/n?" i asked "she got so worse she started getting into fights i can't stop her" she said.

"Annabelle i'm in Jail i can't help you with that" i said "I know but i can't do anything she started hurting herself she doesn't eat she doesn't sleep she lost too much weight" she said.

i froze i looked at the guard "can you drive me to my old school please" i begged she sighs "alright get in the car" she said we three walked there.

she drove there i jumped out i run in i saw Y/n in a fight with Cat "Y/n" i said she froze everyone looked she slowly looked at me her eyes filling with tears.

"S-Simone?" she asked "its me" i said she run to me and hugged me tight i hugged back she started crying.

"i'm here" i whispered Mother Immaculata came "Simone what are you doing here?" she asked "Annabelle told me what's going on with Y/n" i said.

she nod i looked down at Y/n "you need to eat honey" i whispered she shook her head i sigh "should i be there when you eat?" i asked.

she shrugged "come" i whispered we walked to the Cafeteria i got her a little bit of food she looked at it she looked at me.

"i- i can't" she whispered i took the spoon and put something on "try my love" i whispered as i put the spoon to her lips she slowly opened her mouth she took the food she ate it.

i smiled "i'm proud of you" i whispered she slightly smiled "i miss you" she whispered "i miss you too honey" i whispered.

"when are you out?" she whispered i looked at my guard "i'll talk with the boss alright?" she asked i nod.

~3 weeks later~

~Y/n pov~

i sat in my room i didn't ate again for 2 weeks as it just came up again there was a knock "yes?" i asked Annabelle came in.

"i have a surprise for you" she said i furrowed my eyebrows she hand me a scarf it was Simone's "huh? i don't understand" i said i saw someone behind her i looked i gasped.

i run to Simone and jumped on her she held me up my arms around her neck "but you need to call me Miss Bradley" she said.

i gasp "you are back in school!?" i asked she nod "and Mother Immaculata is alright with us dating" she said.

i smiled we locked eyes she nod i just kissed her she kissed back i pulled away i saw my necklace "you are wearing my necklace" i whispered "of course i wore it everyday" she said.

i smiled she let me down "did you ate?" she asked "yes?" i whispered "she didn't" Annabelle said "Y/n" Simone warns.

"i'm sorry it just came up again" i said she sighs.

~next week~

i sat in class with Simone i missed her classes we locked eyes then she looked at Cat then back at me.

"Y/n can we have a word outside?" she asked i nod we walked out "did you do this to Cat's face?" she asked.

i nod "Y/n" she said "i'm sorry she just said things about you all the time i couldn't just let her!" i said she sighs.

she peeked my lips i smiled.

words: 1025