016(Sadie)

Y/N is 19 and a huge simp for Sades Sadie got an interview and ofcourse Y/N went there well Y/N thinks that Sades doesn't know her but Sadie does know her because of Maya. Maya noticed her in one of her concerts. Maya fell for her so did Sades but Maya is letting Sades having Y/N.

~Sadie pov~
"please welcome our guest Sadie sink" Jimmy said i walked in smiling and waving to the crowd everyone clapped i shaked hands with Jimmy.

"its nice having you here" he said i smiled "soo hows your love life" he asked "single like always but i have an eye on someone" i said.

"ouh do we know her" he asked "no" i said "her?!" someone yelled "oh yeah i'm a lesbian" i said "we totally support you" someone yelled i smiled "thanks guys" i said.

"is she here?" he asked i looked at the crowd and i saw her i looked back at Jimmy "yeah she is here" i said "do you know her name?" he asked "no but Maya does" i said.

"how?" he asked "Maya is a little friends with her and she is falling for her but she said i can have her Maya doesn't care" i said he smiled.

"is Maya here?" he asked "front row" i said and pointed at Maya she waved "ahh there she is come up" he said Maya came up she hugged me and shaked hands with Jimmy.

"so whats her name" he asked "Y/N" Maya said i looked at Y/N she blushed "where does she sit?" Jimmy asked i pointed at her.

"she is pretty" he said "i know" i said we made eye contact she blushed harder i smiled "Y/N can you come up?" Maya asked Y/N shaked her head.

"should Sades get you" Maya said i looked at Maya "sorry" she said "should i get you" Maya asked Y/N nodded.

Maya stood up and walked to Y/N i could see Y/N is nervous both walked up again "please sit down Jimmy said both sat down Y/N in the middle.

our knees touching but i ignored it "so Y/N how old are you" Jimmy asked "uh i'm 19" she said i smiled "nice age" he said.

he asked more questions "would you date Sades?" he asked Y/N blushed so did i "uh ye-yeah i-i mean w-who not" she suttered.

"can you give sadie your number so you guys can hang out sometime and maybe be my new favourite couple" he said i blushed.

"you have a favourite couple?" Maya asked "yeah you and Spencer even tho i don't like him so much" he said i laughed.

"i don't like him so much too" i said "Sadie?!" Maya said "sorry i don't like him" i said "me too" Y/N whispered.

"god i love you" i said she blushed "i just said it" i said she nod.

~at Sadie's house~
at the end of the interview Y/N gave me her number i texted her "hey how are you (and its Sades)" "oh hey i'm good and you?" "i'm good too what are you doing?" "oh just watching movies" "oh cool" "what are you doing?" "just texting with you and hearing music" "nice but i'm so sorry i have to go off my niece is here and she loves to play with me" "okay have fun bye" "thanks bye".

since that she's offline i do miss her tho.

~6 months later~
Y/N and i are together since 3 monts now.

she is on top of me half asleep "darl?" i asked she hummed "i have to go to the redcarpet tomorrow do you want to be with me?" i asked.

"yeah sure" she mumbled "i love you" i said "i love you too" she said i kissed her on her head.

~at the redcarpet~
"omg Sadie is that your new girlfriend" fans asked as they saw me and Y/N holding hands i looked at Y/N she slowly nod "yeah she is" i said.

~Y/N pov~

"yeah she is" Sadie said i smiled "lets go inside" Sadie said i nod and followed her.

~after the redcarpet~
~smut~
i was on top of Sadie both naked kissing her neck "fuck" she whispered i kissed her chest and kissed all the way down and began to suck on her clit.

"Oh fuck" she moaned I sucked faster her moans got louder.

I stuck my tongue into her hole "oh fuck please d-don't stop" she moaned as her back arched up.

I began to move my tongue in her around "f-fuck I think I-I'm coming" she moaned.

~Sadie pov~
"F-fuck I think I-I'm coming" I moaned she moved her tongue faster my head fell back and my eyes roll back.

I came into her mouth she licked me clean and kissed me giving me the taste of myself.

I tried and catches my breath "are you okay" she asked softly "yeah" I said.

"Did I hurt you?" She asked "no you didn't hurt me" I said she sighed.

She leaned down and kissed me again I kissed back then her phone rang she pulled away groaning.

"It's Maya" she said "okay" I said she answered the call.

"Did ya both forget I'm your neighbour?" I heard Maya say "fuck" I said "oh sorry did you like our show" she said I blushed.

"No the next time please at your house" Maya said and hung up "well she's mad" I said.

"I don't care" Y/N said I smiled

A/N: it's not a long chapter but who cares
Words:959