030 (Robin buckley)

Y/n is 16 Robin is 16 (no vecna and stuff like that just a happy place without monsters) (no homophbics stuff) (Robin is G!P) (no one is dead) (and they have phones)

~Y/n pov~
i watched Robin from afar starring at Vickie my heart broke "what does Vickie have what i don't have" i said looking at Chrissy she shrugged she hugged me "why her not me" i said she frowns.

i know Chrissy has a crush on me but i love Robs "Boo!" Steve said i glared at him "not a good timing" he said "robin doesn't even know me!" i said "oh hell yes she does" Steve said i looked at him confused "she keeps ont alking how pretty you are" he said i scoffed.

"no really i mean it at work she keeps on talking about you" he said i rolled my eyes "i'm going home" i said "no don't leave me alone here!" Chrissy said i laughed "fine!" i said she laughed.

~Robin pov~
i looked at Y/n her head on Chrissy's shoulder i sighed Steve walked to me "i don't think your plan is working" i said "oh it does she cried a second ago" he said "why?" i asked "she thinks you don't even know her and i asured her that <ou are talking about her but she won't believe me" "Rob you should talk to her before she falls in love with soeone else" he said.

i sighed.

~1 week later~
"No max no!" i heard a familiar voice "i don't even want an ice cream!" she said "but i do!" Max said "then why am i here?!" she asked i heard a sigh "its your shift" Steve said my eyes widen "nuh uh" i said "go there now!" he said i sighed i walked out "hello welcome to scoops ahoy what would you like?" i asked "uhm strawberry with extra sprinkles" Max said i nod and did her cone.

i opened my mouth "no i don't want anything" Y/n said i nod Max and Y/n walked away Max nudged ehr side "shut up i will never frogive you to make me talk with ehr!" i heard Y/n say "well she hates me now!" i said as i went into the backroom "she doesn't" he said i scoffed.

Steve saw 2 woman walking in he went out "ahoy ladies!" he said i scoffed i looked at the women they were disgusted i took my marker and made a line by you suck i laughed the women left i laughed as he walked in "you have to be more carefully!" i warns "shut up buckley" he said i laughed.

~next day~
"steve your kids are here!" i yelled annoyed "again?" he asked Mike just run the bell he let them back to the cinema "i swear if we get caught i will kill you!" i warn he nods Y/n walked in with her little sister she picked her sister up "welcome to scoops ahoy what woul you like?" i asked "tell the woman what you want sis" Y/n told her sister "strawberry" her sister said cutely "comes up" i said and made her cone i handed it to her "do you want sometihing today?" i asked she hsaked her head.

"do you want to come to the backroom?" i asked nervous "is the hairy boy there" Y/n said halfway joking the window opens "are you kidding me!" Steve said we laughed "and yeah sure" she said i let them in both sat down her sister on her lap "you pwetty" her sister said pointing at me "aww thanks you are really pretty too" i said she smiled Y/n smiled at me.

i blushed Steve whistles Y/n flipped him off her sister did the same "Nuh uh you aren't allowed to do it" Y/n said hiding her hand her sister frowns "but you did" she said "rose we talked about it" she said Rose nod.

"i like your jewerly" i said looking at her hand "oh thanks ilike yours as well" she said i smiled "Y/n Chrissy searches for you" Steve said "can you hold Rose?" Y/n asked i nod Rose sat on my lap i smiled Y/n went out "hey Chrissy!" i heard Y/n say "yeah still no show of her loving me" i heard her say "just ask her out" Steve said i sighed Y/n walkde back in "sissy Robin wants to go out with you!" Rose said i gulped "thats why i don't like talking in front of childrens!" i said Y/n chuckled.

"but me cute!" Rose said "yes you are very cute" i said she smiled Y/n raised and eyebrow at me "so you want to ask me kinda my sister asked me out for oyu?" i asked "uh i uh maybe" i said "yes" Steve said "ask me" Y/n said i gulped "do you want to go out with me?" i asked stuttering she chuckled "yeah i would love to" she said i sighed "told you" Steve said.

"okay Rose we have to go home" Y/n said i frown "i will come by later again" she whispered i nod smiling.

~2 hours later~
Y/n came in rushing "sorry i fell asleep" she said "its okay" i said i got into my worker note "welcome to scoops ahoy what would you like?" i asked "you" she smirked i blushed

~Y/n pov~
"okay Rob you can go home wiht Y/n i will take your shifts" Steve said i smiled "thats nice of you boy" i said i took Robins hand and pulled her to our bikes we drove to her house.

"are you home alone?" i asked she nod "thats good" i said she gulped we walked in we walked to her room as we walked in i gently pushed her against the doro she gulped "is it okay?" i asked she nod i kissed her she kissed back "oh and uh i have a dick" Robin said i nod "thats okay" i said she smiled she picked me up and ushed me onto her bed "where did the shy Robin go?" i asked "its gone" she said i smirked.

~10 minutes later~
"oh shit robin!" i moaned-screamed her name as she thrusted in and out rough "are you using the pill?" she asked i shaked my head she sighed "its okay you can cum in me i don't care" i said she nod after a few minutes i felt her cum in me she gasped for air.

she pulled out of me "i feel empty" i said she laughed i turned us around she gulped i took her length into my mouth "oh fuck Y/n!" she moaned loudly i began to suck as i felt ehr close to cum i pulled away and stroked her dick she cum onto my face she gasped i licked the leftovers off of her dick she cum again i smirked i sucked her clean and straddled her lap and let myself on her dick.

i moaned as her length slid into me i started riding her her hands on my hips movign me faster.

~2 hours later~
i colapsed on her taking deep breaths.

~next day~
i walked into Scoops ahoy "and had fun huh" Steve said "did robin told you?" i asked he nod i groaned "what did ya'dd did?" Max asked i gulped "uh i uh" i said "they fucked" he said "anyways is Rob here?" i asked backroom but you might don't want to go there" he said "why?" i asked "uh i uh how to explain it" he said "is she pleasing herself?" i asked he nod i smirked.

"can i have Strawberry with extra sprinkles?" Max asked "i'm with Rob now" i said they nod i walked in smirking i kneeled down "Y/n what- oh fuck" she moaned as i took her length into my mouth.

~3 months later~
i rushed into scoops ahoy "Rob can we talk?!" i asked she got scared "please" i said she ndo we walked backroom "i'm pregnant" i said her eyes widne "what?!" steve asked "go out!" i said he gulped and left "what i thought i can't produce" she said "well, you do i didn't had sex with anyone exept you" i said "to be honest you werw my first time!" i said she gulped.

A/N:i love robs.
words:1426