25 (Sadie)

Y/n is 20 Sadie is 21

~Y/n pov~
i sat at a café with my sister then a boat came we sat at a café where boats are driving by but this one stopped.

i saw a woman with red hair "sis" i said she looked my way where i was looking then Sadie came out in a white dress/suit i gulped my sister took her phone out Sadie looked at us "sis put your phone down!" i said "no" she said i took her phone away "sis give me my phone back" she said.

i looked at sadie she smiled at me i froze my sister took her phone back i glared at her "chill" she said and put her phone away i looked at sadie she wanted to walk to us but the secruity pulled her away "stay here i'll be back in 2 hours" she mouthed i nod "sis we are gonna stay here until sadie is coming back" i said "when?" she asked "2 hours" i said "how do you know?" she asked "she mouthed it to me" i said she nod.

~2 hours later~
~Sadie pov~
i couldn't stop thinking about that one girl i walked back i saw her back i smiled i put my finger to my mouth her sister smirked i tapped her shoulder she turned around and froze.

~Y/n pov~
i froze as Sadie stood there she chuckled "can i hug you?" i asked "go for it" she said i stood up and hugged her as my eyes teared up.

~Sades pov~
i heard sniffles i looked at her "hey... are you okay?" i asked she nod "you're her crush since she is 6 and since you're 7" her sister said "aww thats cute" i said she hummed "whats your name?" i asked "Y/n" she said quietly "what a cute name" i said Y/n pulled away i whiped her tears away "you got some mascara on your shoulder" she said "its okay" i said she nod.

~1 hour later~
i had fallen in love with Y/n the way she laughs the way her nose scrunches up, the way her hands are moving when she is talking, the way she looks at stray cats and pets them,everything is perfect "sades its time to go" my secruity said i frowned i had given Y/n my number "text me" i told her she nod.

~at home~
i waited for Y/n to text me finally my phone buzzed i looked 'hey its Y/n' she wrote 'hii!' i texted back

~1 week later~
Y/n and i were meeting up we both didn't cared about paparazzi.

~Y/n pov~
i was walking in the park with Sades suddenly she took my hand i froze we both sat down on a bench i smiled looking at her when she is talking with a baby.

i went on my phone i took a picture of them i jumped as i put my phone down Sadie is looking at me i smiled innocent she chuckled.

she took my phone "sades no!" i said she turned my phone on and smirked "you have me as your lockscreen" she smirked i blushed.

the mom and her child left Sadie waved at the child.

Then her lips were on mine i froze she pulled away "i'm sorry" she said but i pulled her back and kissed her again.

~2 hours later~
its 9pm now we were still outside holding hands as we walked at the beach we sat down.

~10 minutes later~
i picked her up "hun no!" she said but i carried her to the water and let her fall into the water she pulled me with her i laughed.

i swan deeper into the water she followed me she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist i holdher close.

she slowly kissed me i kissed back.

~1 hour later~
we went home i went on instagram who is sadie sink kissing while sunset at the beach.

i sighed sades looked at me "whats wrong?" she asked i showed her "oh" she said.

~2 months later~
Sades is pushing in and out of me leaving me a moaning mess my nails digging into her back she started biting my neck "Mmm~ Sades~" i moaned as she hit my spot in me she smirked.

and she pushed deeper "ahh!~" i moaned loudly as my back arched.

"Mmm~ mom-" i moaned but stopped she stopped moving "what did you wanted to call me?" she smirked "nothing" i said "Y/n?" she asked "mommy" i whispered she chuckled "call me like that" she said i nod she pushed in deep "ahh~ mommy!" i moaned loudly she moaned as i moaned mommy.

~2 hours later~
"happily we used a condom" i breathed out "and it somehow didn't broke" she said i nod we cuddled up.

~sades pov~
Y/n is quiet since 10 minutes and her breathing is normal "hun?" i asked no answer i smiled knowing she fell asleep.

~next morning~
i was awakw since 7am Y/n is still sleeping she moved i looked down at her she was still sleeping.

~1 hour later~
"sades?" Y/n asked i jumped i looked down at her "yes hun?" i asked "what time?" she asked "10am" i said she nod and cuddled up to me.

~3 hours later~
~Y/n pov~
Sades and i were watching a movie in the living room my head on her lap "i love you so much" she whispered i looked up to her she was starring at me she leaned down connecting our lips.

we continued watching the movie after our short made out seassion.

she run her fingers trough my hair the movie end i noticed she stopped running her fingers trough my hair i looked she fell asleep i smiled.

i carefully stood up and laid her down i took a blanket and put it over her body i gave her forehead a light kiss.

i went to the kitchen and started cleaning.

~3 hours later~
"Y/n?" i head Sades calling for me "in the office" i said loudly i heard footsteps she walked in "what are you doing?" she asked "i'm in a meeting" i said she nod she peeked my lips "aww" my manager said i smiled "did she just woke up?" he asked "no she was awake since 7am we went to watch a movie and she fell asleep" i said he nod.

~2 hours later (after meeting)~
i had turned my laptop off "babe where are you?" i asked "bathroom" she yelled i walked to her i gulped as she was in the bath "come join me" she smirked i immediatly got out of my clothes and joined her.

~10 minutes later~
i started to ride her slowly but she moved my hips so that i'm moving faster i was a moaning mess the water moves and spills over the tub"Mmm~"i moaned loudly as i hit my spot.

~2 months later~
"Sades?!" i asked as i rushed to her office "what?" she asked "i'm pregnant" i said "shh i'm in a meeting" she said i gulped "i'm sorry guys i will be back in a minute" she said and muted herself "what do you mean you're pregant?" she asked i shrugged "we always used protection" she said i realised how "shit you know in the bathtub" i said she froze "we are so dumb" she said i nod "i'm so sorry" i said "why its okay" she said she stood up "but it will ruin your career" i said "i don't care i always wanted to have a family with you" she said i smiled.

A/N:i'm sorry for not uptdating i was busy with my book of Taylor
words:1317