54. (Stana Katic)

Y/n is 16 Stana is 46 

warnings: drinking at a young age and Smoking/ taking joints at a young age, SH.

~Y/n pov~

i sat on a bench completely drunk not knowing where i am and i don't even know the way home i saw a figure walking to me.

my sight was blurred but i kinda could recognise her *Stana* i thought "hey are you okay?" she asked.

"me yes totally" i said laughing "what's your name?" she asked "Y/n" i said "how old are you?" she asked "16" i said.

she nod "do you know your address?" she asked i told her she took my hand "come i'll give you a walk home" she said i nod.

soon we got there "i don't want to be alone can you be with me?" i asked she nod i smiled i walekd into my room alone as Stana talked with my mom.

soon she walked in i sat on my bed looking at her "you know you are hot right?" i asked she chuckled "thank you" she said.

~3 months later~

since then i didn't saw her but i'm going somewhere and she is there too me and my mom walked inside i gasped "she is there its so embarrassing" i whispered.

"its your fault you got drunk" she said i groaned we still stood there she looked at me her eyes widen she said something to a girl the girl nod.

Stana stood up and walked to me i froze "Y/n!" she said i smiled she hugged me i hugged back "its so good to see you this time not drunk" she said i chuckle "yeah" i said.

~after the meeting~

i sat on my bed looking at the pictures we made and the picture she signed i gasped "mom!" i yelled she rushed in "what?!" she asked.

"Stana wrote her number down!" i said she took the picture "Text her!" she said i nod i typed her number in.

*hey its Y/n* i wrote she answers really quickly *heyy finally you wrote* she wrote *yeah i didn't really noticed you wrote your number down* i wrote she called me over video i answered the call.

"heyy" i said "hey" she said smiling my mom stormed in j yelped as i fell of my bed Stana laughed so did my mom "are you calling with her?" she asked i sat up on the floor.

"the first thing you are asking after i fell down is if i'm calling with Stana not oh my god i'm sorry are you okay?!" i asked she rolled her eyes.

"are you?" she asked "yes" i said she sat on my bed "happily i was recording the call" Stana said i gasped "No way!" i said she chuckled.

soon my mom left again "i miss being in your arms the whole night" i said she smiled "maybe one day again" she said i nod i noticed she is outside.

"are you outside?" i asked she nod "ahh okay" i said she turned her camera around i gasped i run outside and jumped on her she chuckled.

"that's why you were recording!" i said she nod i smiled we walked inside.

~7 months later~

Stana called me i smiled and answered "hey love" i said "hey honey" she said "are you outside again?" i asked "yes" she said i nod.

she turned her camera around showing my house i gasped i jumped up and run outside and jumped on her she held me close i hid my face in the crook of her neck.

she carried me inside my mom laughed "shut it" i mumbled "can we be in my room?" i asked my mom nod Stana carried me inside my room she sat down i sat on her lap.

"i missed you" i whispered "i missed you too" she said her hands on my neck she pulled me down and kissed me i kissed back.

~when Y/n is 20 and Stana is 50~

"i can't believe that you are still with me" she said "what do you mean?" i asked "Y/n i'm 50 and you are 20" she said.

"and? i'm in love with you i love you with my whole heart i don't care that you are 30 years older than me" i said.

"but if i die then you'll be alone for some years" she said "not for some years forever because i won't date again after your death because my heart only wants you" i said she smiled.

~30 years later~

"honey i asked "yes my love?" Stana asked "i love you" i whispered "i love you too" she said i smiled "i think i'll be dying before you" i said.

"what why?" she asked "my heart is slow really slow the doctor said maybe i have just 4 months left" i said she froze.

"if you die i'll die with you" she said "don't you deserve your life" i said "but-" "no buts my love" i said she nod.

~5 months later~

~Stana pov~

i woke up i looked at the time 6 am i furrowed my eyebrows i looked at Y/n she was still sleeping i checked her pulse "today is the day" i whispered i slowly stood up i walked to her side.

my eyes filled with tears i kissed her forehead i called someone from the work where they pick up dead bodies.

soon they came.

~Y/n's sister (4 years later)~

i sigh as i stood at the grave of my sister and sister in law "you were both the best sisters in the world" i whispered tears rolling down.

my 15 year old daughter came to me "come mom you've been here since 3 hours" she said "One minute" i said.

"mom we all miss them both please come its late" she said i nod she helped me up we walked to our house.

i sat on the couch i turned a movie on of Y/n and Stana Hazel sat next to me she laid her head on my shoulder.

"i miss Auntie" she whispered "i know me too" i said she looked up at me "mom can i tell you something? but please don't get mad like dad did" she said.

"yes sure tell me" i said "i started hurting myself and smoking Joints" she whispered "oh dear its alright" i said i pulled her close "i love you mom" she whispered.

"I love you too honey" i whispered.

words: 1038