21(Maya)

Y/N is 18 and Maya is 21 both are together.
warnings: blood smut

~Y/N pov~
i was sitting on a bench waiting for Maya she called me "yeah?" i asked "i'm in the tram right now i'll be there in 10 minutes" she said "okay" i said "i wish you were here to help me" she whinned "why?" i asked "here are so many fans" she whinned i chuckled "remember i was a huge fan of you too" i said "i know i know" she said.

"okay ima hang up now" she said "okay have fun with your fans" i said "thanks" she said and hung up.

i laughed to myself.

~10 minutes later~
i saw her tram driving in i smiled i stood up and waited for her to come out she walked out i laughed as i saw her talking with fans "okay i love talking to you guys but i have to go to my girlfriend" i heard her say i smiled her fans nod and walked away Maya came to me and hugged me i hugged back.

she gave me a quick kiss i smiled "i missed you" she said "the last time we saw eachother was a week ago" i said "and?" she asked "i missed you too my love" i said she smiled "come" she said "where?" i asked "just follow me!" she said as she walked "okay but don't walk so fast" i whinned.

she slowed down we walked to a café i saw Sadie Natalia and the other from the stranger things cast sitting there "you've got to be kidding me" i said "you told me you wanted to meet them again so i found a day where everyone had time and made this meeting" she said "Omg i love you so much" i said as i hugged her i pulled away.

"heyy Maya" Sadie said as she hugged her both pulled away "you must be Y/N Maya keeps talking about" she said "you're talking about me?" i asked she blushed i chuckled Sadie hugged me i hugged back.

everyone said hi and hugged me.

~5 hours later~
"its getting late we should head home" Sadie said "yeah we should" i said.

~after saying goodbye~
Maya and i were walking to my car she gently pushed me onto my car door and kissed me i kissed back the kiss got heated "not here" i said as i pulled away she sighed "then lets take it to your bed" she said i nodded she let go of me she opened the door for me i smiled.

"thanks you my love" i said "no problem kitten" she said whispering the last word "oh god" i breathed out as i sat in she closed the door and walked to the passenger seat and sat in we did our seat belts i began to drive half of the drive i felt a hand on my thigh "focus on the street hun" she said i hummed "good girl" she said i took a deep breath.

she moved her hand up near my pussy "please not now" i whispered "what was it" she asked "nothing" i said "no no no repeat it" she said "i said please not now" i said she moved her hand down again "okay then i'll have to wait until were home" she said i hummed.

~at home~
we walked in she gently pushed me onto the couch "don't forget i'm here" my sister said as she came out of the kitchen "sorry" i said Maya got of off me she pulled me up "sorry won't happen again" Maya said "i hope" my sister said we walked to my room we walked in she pushed me down onto my bed "you didn't told me your sister was home" she said "i didn't know she is gonna be home this early" i said she hummed.

she took my clothes off and trew them somewhere in my room she began to kiss my neck and marked it i moaned as i felt her fingers pushing in me "be a good girl and stay quiet" she said i hummed "use your words darling" she said "yeah" i said she took her fingers out and stood up she opened her bag and took a fake cock out.

my eyes went wide "like what you see" she said as she put the strap around her waist "yeah" i said she chuckled she walked to me she got on top off me "do you want it rough or slow and gentle" she asked "i don't care do whatever you want to me" i said "okay fine by me" she said as she pushed the fake cock in me i bit onto my bottom lip she began to move in and out slowly but got faster and faster i bit harder as she hit my spot i tasted a metalic liquid.

she stopped moving "don't bite your lip your bleeding" she said "i'm sorry" i said "but you told me to stay quiet so i stayed quiet" i added "oh god love" she said she pulled the fake cock out and stood up she took the fake cock up and got and tissue and whipped my blood away "do you want to stop?" she asked i slowly nod "okay i'll get you dressed" she said i nod she helped me getting dressed she laid me on top of her.

she played with my hair "get some rest" she said as she kissed my head i hummed as i closed my eyes.

A/N: weird end i'm sorry
words:941