034 (Kate)

Part 2 from chapter 33

~Y/n pov~
"No funny business" my dad said "but you and mom?!" I asked "did she called me mom?!" Nat asked I chuckled "I did" I said I heard her squealing I chuckled.

She walked into my room and hugged me I chuckled and hugged back "you just made my day!" She said i smiled I kissed her cheek "don't be so loud later yeah?" She whispered I blushed I hummed she chuckled and left.

"What did she say?" Kate asked "nothing" I said she nod.

~4 months later~
I run around the tower singing to my songs trough my headphones everyone was annoyed I could tell but Kate was really amused I chuckled "mom~" I said Nat nod "love you" I said she smiled "love you too" she said I smiled "Kate~" I sung she looked at me "I love you sunshine" I said "awww" Wanda said while Kate just blushed.

"I I uh I love you too" she said I smiled I peeked her lips I walked into the kitchen "you both are together since 4 month but no one said I love you?!" I heard Wanda say "yes we never had the time to" Kate said.

I smiled I took a waffle and walked out of the kitchen "meet me in my room at 7" I whispered to Kate but everyone caught it "no wayyy it's time!" Wanda said I chuckled "maybe" I winked Kate choked on her drink I laughed and went to my room.

"Sweetheart?" Nat asked I turned around and hummed "yes mom" I asked she smiled "you even know how to you know?" She asked "how to fuck?" I asked she nod "I'm 19 Nat" I said she raised an eyebrow " I read it and never did it so I don't know?" I said mostly asking myself.

She sighed "mom what?" I asked she stayed quiet "nah uh you're my mom!" I said "Wanda could help you" she said "does she even want to?" I asked "who would say no to you" Wanda said "my old crush?" I asked she rolled her eyes I chuckled.

"So do you want to try it with me?" She asked I looked at Kate she wasn't looking at me "i just want to be good for Kate" I whispered "then you can try it on me okay?" Wanda asked.

I shrugged "it won't hurt you maybe Vision but I will keep you save from him" she said I nod she smiled we walked into my room.

"Are you sure you want me to you know?" I asked she nod "do what you want to me" she said I shrugged "think I'm Kate" she said I sighed.

She laid down on my bed "woah it's soft" she said I chuckled and nod I towered up on her she gulped "fuck you're hot" she said I chuckled "can I kiss you too?" I asked she nod I kissed her she kissed back *woah she is a good kisser* I thought.

~1 hour later~
"You did good Kate is gonna love it" she said I smiled I hugged her tight she hugged back "thank you" I said she nod and left.

After it hit 7 Kate walked in I smiled and hugged her she hugged back "I missed you" I said "I missed you too" she said "want to play a prank on Nat and My dad?" I asked she nod.

Because I know that they have sex right now and I can make other people see what I can see "but do you want to see them having sex?" I asked she nod "eww" I said she chuckled we walked in front of the bedroom door.

I looked trough the wall and made Kate what I see "woah she is good" she whispered I nod "omg she is giving him a blowjob" I said she nod "woah he is huge" she said "Kate!" I said slapping her arm she chuckled.

Nat looked at the door we run back to my room laughing "want to Stalk Wanda?" I asked "oh my god yes!" She said we walked to Wanda's door I looked trough and let her see what I see I gasped.

"Y/N STOP LOOKING TROUGH MY DOOR!" Wanda yelled I jumped we run back laughing more "Y/N DID YOU WATCHED US TO?!" Nat yelled "no~" I said "oh my god Y/n!" She said I laughed I laid down on my back Kate straddling me I gulped.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked I nod she leaned down and kissed me I kissed back.

~Wanda pov~
Y/n's room is next to mine "fuck Y/n" I heard a slight moan I smirked "I knew you could do it Y/n" I whispered "fuck!" Kate screamed "woah is Y/n that good?!" Vision asked "yep her tongue is really good" I said he groaned.

After 3 hours they stopped I sighed At least Nat and Steve can be quiet.

~next day~
~Y/n pov~
I woke up naked I looked to my left Kate laying there also naked I smiled she cuddled up to me I held her close I kissed her head she looked up at me I peeked her lips she smiled "good morning" she said "morning sunshine" I said the door swung open I jumped.

"How about you knock mom?!" I asked she walked back out I chuckled we got dressed mostly I had to help Kate cuz she couldn't walk anymore we sat down "you can come in now mom" I said she walked back in.

"Wanda told me that you're really good" she said "she is" Kate said I rolled my eyes "I'm proud of you kid" she said I smiled I hugged her she hugged back.

~2 years later~
"Are you kidding me?!" My mom yelled I looked down "I'm sorry" I whispered "go to your room now!" She said I run to my room.

~3 months later~
~Nat pov~
"Y/n please come out you've been in your room for 3 months now please come out" Steve said as he stood at Y/n's room.

I sighed "Nat you should talk with Y/n" Kate said I shrugged "she is shutting everyone out" she said I nod I walked up to Steve "let me" I said he nod I knocked softly "Y/n I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you please come out" I softly said "woah" Wanda said.

I glared at her the door unlocked I slowly opened the door Y/n arms wrapped around me "I'm so sorry for making you mad I didn't mean it" she said "no sunshine it's okay" I said she shook her head "it is sunshine" I said she sighed.

Words:1136