01

Lisa saw her aunt Dara for the first time during the Spring Festival when she was six years old.

At that time, Dara was wearing a tight-fitted light-colored qipao, with the popular big wavy hairstyle. One side of her black hair was casually pinned behind her ear, revealing a shiny pearl earring, while the other side of her black hair draped forward, partially covering the pearl necklace on her collar. As she sat in front of a large poster, she held a slender cigarette between her fingers, delicate smoke rising from her impeccably manicured fingertips.

Her aunt Dara possessed such captivating allure that she effortlessly commanded attention, surpassing even the vibrant ambiance of the Spring Festival.

Lisa stood at the doorway, staring blankly, completely forgetting that her grandmother had sent her to call her aunt for dinner.

Sensing Lisa's gaze, Dara turned her head and looked at the small figure standing at the door, and flashed a smile at her.

That smile perfectly matched the poster behind her.

That was Dara's own poster. The six-year-old Lisa had heard countless people say that her aunt Dara was the most popular celebrity.

Her film posters could be seen everywhere on the streets, and her jewelry commercials played repeatedly on television, creating a frenzy that could encircle the Earth twice.

But this Dara, who was so popular, took her own life at the age of twenty-five.

Lisa had never imagined that her first meeting with her aunt Dara would also be their last meeting.

That year's spring was particularly bright.  Dara starred in the movie [Spring No More], which was also released in the spring. The film told the story of an aspiring painter who, after experiencing a series of setbacks and grudges, ultimately committed suicide using a toxic substance called "Li Green". After her death, her artworks became highly valued, especially her last piece created before her death, [Spring No More], which sold for an astonishing price.

This painter died in the spring; Dara also died in the spring.

Some say it's because she couldn't make it in the entertainment industry, while others say it's because her path was rough. Regardless of what outsiders say, the name " Dara" became taboo for the family.
Even the term "celebrity" became the greatest taboo.

It was under these circumstances that Lisa, against all odds, wrote the word "celebrity" in her workbook.

"Lisa, Jungkook, why are you both ten minutes late today?" Lisa's mother, Mee Manoban, came to pick up Lisa after school and also brought along Jungkook , Lisa's classmate, with them.

Jungkook lived in the same residential area as Lisa, and his parents were both involved in scientific research. Sometimes when they were too busy to take care of him, they would ask their caring neighbor, Mee, to look after Jungkook.

Although Jungkook was a boy, he was beautiful and intelligent, and Mee really liked him.

Jungkook tilted his head and answered Mee's question, "Today's last class was a composition class. Teacher Kim asked us to write an essay. We could only leave after finishing it."

"Oh, I see," Mee held Lisa's s hand on the left and Jungkook's hand on the right as they walked towards their parked car, "What was the essay topic?"

Jungkook replied, "My Dream."

Mee asked curiously, "What did you write?"

"Scientist," Jungkook said with a straight back, looking as neat as the words he wrote in his workbook, "I want to become a scientist like Mom and Dad and contribute to the development of our country."