29

Jungkooksaid he was outside this afternoon. So, he was giving a lecture at the school? Lisa thought for a moment and gave a thumbs-up to Teacher Zhang's post on moments.

She then took a towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower and change into fresh clothes before heading downstairs to have dinner. It was almost dark and the garden lights were already on. Since Christmas was soon approaching, the hotel management decided to decorate the hotel with some Christmas ornaments. So, some people were still working outside to set up the decorations.

Lisa was pondering about whether to help with the decorations after dinner when Shin came over, holding several thick books.

"Miss Manoban, did you send these books for me?" Shin placed the books on the table and pointed at them, "A delivery guy just brought them to me. He left them at the front desk, and I didn't have a chance to ask who sent them."

Lisa flipped through the books on the table; they were the ones Shin needed for her exams. Opening one of them, she found a message written inside: "At any point in time, life can start anew."

Shin read the message aloud as both of them looked at the line of words. Lisa smiled and said, "It's well written. It's not only suitable for you but also for me."

Shin looked up and asked, "So, Miss Manoban, did you send me these books?"

"No," Lisa shook her head, "But these are the books you'll need for your exams."

Shin became even more puzzled. Who else would be so kind besides Miss Manoban? "Ah, I know! Did Mr. Jeonsend them to me?"

Lisa shook her head again, "This isn't Jungkook's handwriting."

Shin widened her eyes, seeming somewhat disbelieving, "Then who could it be?"

"It's probably Yugeom who sent them to you," Lisa replied.

Shin thought about it and realized there was no one else other than Mr. Kimwho would send her these books.

"Alright, no matter who sent them, it's their blessing for you. Study hard and don't let their blessings go to waste," Lisa advised.

"Yes, I will!" Shin nodded firmly, holding the books in her arms. Before leaving, she turned back to Lisa, "Miss Manoban, can you recognize Mr.Jeon's handwriting?"

Lisa: "..."

Was this the main point?

Looking at Shin's rejoicing expression, Lisa smiled faintly, "I have been Jungkook's deskmate for so many years, it's not surprising that I recognize his handwriting, right?"

"Not surprising at all! Got it!" Shin seemed truly convinced this time and walked away with the books, "I won't disturb Miss Manoban's dinner!"

Lisa chuckled as she watched her leave, then continued eating her meal. Her phone was placed on the table. After eating a piece of tofu, she lightly swiped her index finger on the screen. The phone unlocked, it was still on the moments. At the top, there was a red number "1", indicating that there was a new message.

She tapped it and saw that Teacher Junghad left a comment on the post she had liked.

Teacher Jung: It seems the charm of a handsome guy is irresistible, even exploding in my moments! 😂 Replying to all the younger sisters and moms, I asked for you, the person is still single! 😂 However, our Dr. Jeon now has only one goal—to serve the country, and he has no time for dating. 😊

Lisa: "..."

Wow, even in someone else's moments, Jungkook's character remains intact. Let's keep him focused on serving the country and not let him cause any trouble for those young girls!