11.

Jungkook knew that Lisa was also attending the cocktail party tonight, but neither of them had any intention of approaching each other. Now he suddenly received a friend request from Lisa. Jungkook instinctively looked around the venue.

He didn't see any trace of Lisa.

Knowing Lisa well, he understood that she wouldn't send him a friend request unless something happened.

He clicked [accept], and Lisa's message quickly arrived.

"I'm trapped in the restroom at the venue. Can I borrow your clothes for a moment?"

Jungkook: "..."

It was such a concise sentence, without stating the reason why she was trapped in the restroom or explaining what she needed his clothes for, but Jungkook somehow understood.

After all, lightning does strike twice. :)

He still remembered when he was a naive high school sophomore, he never could have imagined that he would encounter Lisa by the restroom door during a physical education class break.

Lisa, at that time, also didn't expect that after waiting at the restroom door for half an hour, hoping for someone to pass by, she was been surprised to hear footsteps and see Jungkook's face.

Lisa was taken aback, and Jungkook was also momentarily stunned, but then he continued walking as if nothing had happened.

"Jungkook!" Lisa called out, stopping him. Jungkook hesitated for a moment but eventually stopped and looked at her.

Lisa looked at Jungkook's school uniform jacket with envy in her eyes, "Um, can you take off your school uniform and lend it to me?"

Their school wasn't very strict about wearing uniforms, except for the weekly flag-raising ceremony when it was mandatory. The rest of the time, students were free to wear their own clothes. Fashionable as Lisa was, she disliked wearing the uniform, but today, for the first time, she felt the uniform offered a sense of security.

Jungkook remained silent for a moment. Lisa's gaze made him contemplate—what should one do when encountering a rogue by the restroom door?

Lisa was already in a hurry at this point. Seeing Jungkook's indifferent reaction, she wanted to reach out and snatch his clothing. Jungkook instinctively moved away, not expecting that someone would be lying in wait at the restroom entrance to rob him. Lisa, acting as the robber, chased after him for two steps but suddenly realized something and swiftly retreated back to the safety of the restroom, seemingly as if fearing that leaving this protective circle would bring some unfortunate consequences.

Initially, Jungkook found Lisa's behavior perplexing. However, as he turned to retreat into the restroom, he accidentally noticed the red stain on Lisa's clothes.

"..."

Suddenly, everything became clear to his naive mind.

Without uttering a word, Jungkook took off his jacket and threw it to Lisa, then without looking back, he entered the men's restroom.

Lisa instinctively paused for a moment, then immediately put on the school uniform, zipping it up.

Jungkook was tall, so his school uniform completely covered Lisa's body. Lisa was finally liberated from the restroom's confinement and quickly ran out. She found Meng Yaxin, who was engrossed in watching a match, and tugged at her forcefully, "Meng Yaxin."

"Manoban, you finally came back. Bin just scored a goal..." Meng Yaxin stopped mid-sentence, only then realizing that the uniform Lisa was wearing didn't belong to her, "Where did you get the school uniform from?"