65

Lisa had her measurements taken first. Then she sat on the sofa, eating fruit while watching the staff measure Jungkook.

Jungkook took off his coat and cooperatively stood there while one of the staff members, wearing white gloves, measured his shoulder width and arm length, another staff member recording the measurements.

Since Jungkook had a good physique, the scene was quite pleasing to the eyes.

After the measurements were done, Jungkook went back to the fitting room to change clothes, while Lisa paid with her card. The staff swiped the card and asked, "Miss Manoban, the alterations will be ready in three days. Would you like to come and pick them up or have us deliver them to a specified location?"

"Just have them delivered directly to me," Lisa didn't want to go back again, so she asked them to help with the delivery. The staff nodded and said, "Sure, please leave your address and contact number."

Lisa left her hotel address, and just as it was registered, Jungkook came out. Lisa made him wait for a moment while she changed back into her regular clothes. Then, they walked out of JS together.

The staff watched their car drive away before returning to the store. Their service was indeed very attentive. Jungkook was still sitting in the passenger seat and jokingly said, "The way the staff looked at me just now, I couldn't tell if they were envious of you or envious of me."

"Haha," Lisa glanced at him and said, "What's the matter? Professor Jeon finally couldn't maintain his thick-skinned attitude? But just now, when we came out of the fitting room, you were obviously quite thick-skinned."

Jungkook didn't respond and simply smirked. Worried that he might actually have some psychological burden, Lisa explained, "Since the wedding was my invitation, I should be the one to provide the attire for you to attend. Besides, I'm their spokesperson, and I get an exclusive discount when I buy clothes from them."

"Oh," Jungkook's tone sounded a bit regretful, "Then I should have taken advantage of your spokesperson discount and bought one more outfit just now."

Lisa: "..."

How could anyone think that Jungkook would have any psychological burden? :)

In the afternoon, Jungkook received a call and had to go back to work. Lisa stayed alone in the hotel and posted her previously taken vlog. The photoshoot for the magazine [TOMATO] was made possible through JS's introduction, giving Lisa the opportunity to be featured. Although she only got a few pages and not the cover, the vlog she posted caused a lot of comments.

Some fans eagerly anticipated the fresh photos, while others were envious and left bitter comments on Lisa's Weibo, claiming that she was just a newcomer without any significant work and yet received endorsements and magazine features because of her connections in the industry.

When she saw that she was approaching five million followers on her Weibo, Lisa considered doing a giveaway to celebrate the milestone.

Before reaching five million followers, Jackson's wedding date approached. Lisa received her and Jungkook's altered outfits in advance, and when they tried them on, they indeed looked much better and well-coordinated.

The wedding was held at the A-grade Oudou Hotel, a luxurious five-star hotel in City A. Jackson seemed to have done well for himself in these years. Lisa didn't drive herself today; instead, her assistant drove her and Jungkook.

Upon arriving at the hotel, Lisa and Jungkook both wore masks that were in matching designs.

Entering the hotel, they saw the grand display of Jackson and the bride in the lobby. Following the signs, Lisa and Jungkook proceeded to the banquet hall on the second floor. The hall was not yet filled with guests, and due to Lisa's special status, a private room was reserved for her high school classmates who came to attend.