30

Jungkook's question left Lisa stunned. Why did you add so many guys?

...What business of his was it anyway!

Lisa: It's not that I added so many guys, it's just that there are always guys who want to add me. Sigh, you wouldn't understand my troubles.

Jungkook: ...

Acting ostentatious, huh?

Lisa: But recently, I've met some nice little brothers in the Film and Television City. They're handsome and fun. When I become famous in the future, I'll probably get to know even more handsome guys in the entertainment industry. 🐶

Jungkook: Is that your reason for wanting to get into the entertainment industry?😊

Lisa: Who doesn't like handsome guys? 🐶

"..."

Jungkook tossed his phone aside, too lazy to bother with her, and went to take a shower.

In the bathroom, the mirror was covered with a layer of mist due to the steam. Jungkook stood under the showerhead, tilting his head back to flick his short hair behind. He raised his hand to clear the mist on the mirror.

His naked upper body appeared in the mirror. The well-defined abs and waist, a result of his regular exercise, were clearly visible in the reflection.

Jungkook had always been a disciplined person, even if he was busy with work, he would still pay attention to self-management. Cool water droplets rolled down his neck, and he stared at his reflection in the mirror, contemplating if he should take a photo...

Wait, what was he thinking???

Jungkook was speechless for a moment. He turned the shower to the highest setting and rinsed himself as if trying to wash away the ridiculous idea from his mind.

The next day, Jungkook went to the company early in the morning. He even avoided having breakfast in the restaurant, fearing he might run into Lisa.

He didn't know why he felt guilty.

Lisa had no idea what Jungkook had experienced last night. Today, she didn't need to go to the Film and Television City, so she stayed at the hotel to help decorate the Christmas tree. The hotel had purchased a large Christmas tree, but the decorations and the tree were separate, so they had to put them up themselves.

Just having a Christmas tree wasn't enough; they also needed to arrange other small items. Lisa had always enjoyed doing these kinds of activities since she was a child. Dressing up something plain and making it look beautiful gave her a sense of achievement.

During the break, she took a cup of milk and sat on the sofa, drinking while playing with her phone.

Yesterday's update from Teache Jungkook continued.

Teacher Jung: Dr. Jeon's lecture video has received many views. Thank you all for your support.😊 Little Jeon really isn't looking for girlfriends, please don't ask me again. 🤦‍♀️ Although you can't get him in person, I can show you his handwriting. [Image]

Lisa clicked on the image to take a look. It was a few lines of penmanship; the handwriting was not like Jungkook's now, showing that it was written when he was younger.

Lisa remembered when she was in elementary school, the teacher organized them to participate in the fountain pen handwriting level exam. The whole class participated. When the results were reported, Jungkook's handwriting was rated highly.

When Lisa was young, her handwriting wasn't good, so naturally, she didn't make the cut. But after entering junior high school, she suddenly realized that if she were to become famous in the future, she would need to sign autographs! If her handwriting was too ugly, wouldn't that be embarrassing?