60

Jungkook  replied: Why do you need so many of his autographed photos? Are you planning to ward off evil spirits with them?

Lisa: ... Yuri asked me to get them for her. You were there at the time too!

Jungkook : Oh... Well, then go ahead and send them quickly!

Lisa: Let's give them to her when we meet next time!

Jungkook : Just send them by courier. If you find it troublesome, I can do it for you.

Lisa: "..."

Lisa: No need, I'll send them myself :)

She carefully packed the photos back into the package and asked the front desk to send the package out by post.

Over the next two days, Lisa either read the script or did the magazine photoshoot. Although it seemed like she had less work to do, her schedule was fully packed. JS was quick to work; they had already started placing Lisa's billboards in the shopping malls, and her pictures were updated on various online platforms.

Meng Yaxin saw Lisa's billboard in a JS store while shopping and took a photo of it, sending it to their group chat: You are indeed a star now! Shouldn't you send a red envelope?

Lisa sent a big red envelope in the group chat.

Meng Yaxin: Thanks, star!

After Lisa shared an emoji in the group chat, Minnie sent her a message: Baozhu, there's a fashion event invitation for you. Do you want to attend?

She forwarded the event details and invitation to Lisa. This fashion event was held annually and, although not the most influential among various parties, it still attracted some stars.

Lisa replied: Sure, attending won't take much time, and it can increase exposure.

Minnie: That's what I thought too, but Sujin will also be there... I'm worried you two might start arguing on the spot.

After all, Lisa, being an extra, argued with Sujin, who was the lead.

Hearing that Sujin would also be attending, Lisa was indeed taken aback, but she couldn't let Sun Jing be the factor for her to avoid the event: Don't worry, as long as she doesn't provoke me, there won't be any issues.

Minnie: ...Alright then. It's your first time attending such an event as a celebrity, so pay attention to your image, okay!

Lisa: OK.

Minnie : I'll go talk to the organizers then.

Upon learning that Lisa would attend the fashion event, JS immediately offered a dress for her to wear on the occasion. After receiving it, Minnie had the styling team start working on Lisa's makeup and hair for the event, providing several options for her to choose from.

The dress for this event had a backless design, and to showcase the design, the styling team created an updo hairstyle for Lisa. It not only highlighted her back but also accentuated her neck's graceful lines. Lisa thought the look was stunning and decided to go with that version.

On the day of the event, the weather was not very hot, so Lisa kept a coat on while on the way. It was her first time walking the red carpet, and although it wasn't a major event, the reporters and audience at the scene were enthusiastic. As soon as she stepped out of the car, cameras were aimed at her, and the flashes kept going off.

Lisa had undergone some impromptu training beforehand, so although she felt a bit uneasy facing so many flashes when she first got out of the car, she quickly adapted to it. She stopped and smiled at the cameras.