36

It was Friday, and after the last activity class, everyone was preparing to leave for home. Jungkook attended a class on robotics development and future trends, and because the discussion was quite intense today, he left the classroom later than usual. When he returned to the classroom, he noticed that Lisa was still there, sitting at her desk and packing her bag while chatting with two classmates about outfit combinations.

Lisa was taking a fashion design course. Jungkook didn't have a particular interest in designing beautiful clothes; he just liked beautiful clothes. He didn't engage in conversation with them and started packing his things at his own desk. Lisa didn't pay attention to him either, continuing to chat and laugh with her classmates, "Red with blue? It depends on what shade of red and blue we are talking about."

"Let's use the same shade of blue as our school uniform and pair it with the shade of red from the Disability High School uniform!"

After finishing packing his things, Jungkook turned around and saw a student from another class standing by the back door. Coincidentally, she was wearing the Disability High School uniform paired with their own school uniform.

Jungkook paused for a moment, and the student looked up at him, then ran off amidst laughter. Jungkook furrowed his brows slightly, turned back, and said to the people in the classroom, "Are you all bored?"

Lisa looked back at him and then snickered, "What's so boring about pairing outfits? I find robotics boring, heh."

Jungkook pursed his lips, said nothing, and then left. He remembered who that student was just now; it was Jisoo from the neighboring class. He had heard this name from other classmates and the only reason they knew about it was that she had a visual impairment.

In the eyes of these unenlightened classmates, a visual impairment seemed like something novel, so when someone discovered that Jisoo couldn't recognize them, the news spread throughout the grade.

Jungkook had thought that only elementary school students could be so boring, but it seemed that high school students weren't much better.

He walked to the neighboring class's door and saw Jisoo talking to a male classmate, "Where's my uniform?"

The male student being questioned had a nonchalant expression and even appeared somewhat pleased, "Here it is!" He handed Jisoo her uniform coat and couldn't help but tease, "So, you really couldn't recognize anyone? You can't even recognize words, right? Hahaha."

Jisoo pursed her lips and angrily threw the coat she was wearing on the ground, snatched her uniform back from the male student, and ran away.

The high school Jungkook attended didn't enforce a school uniform policy, but Jisoo always wore the school uniform to school. Everyone wasn't oblivious; they understood that she always wore the uniform to avoid the hassle of coordinating outfits, as wearing a uniform was safe and wouldn't go wrong. The Disability High School uniform was almost identical to theirs, so someone came up with the idea to have some fun with it by wearing it on top of their own uniform.

"Don't you think you've gone too far?" Jungkook stood at the classroom door, looking at the male student.

"What's it to you? I'm just having a laugh with my classmates," the male student retorted. He recognized Jungkook ;after all, he was the top student in the grade and handsome too. But that didn't mean the male student would back down in front of him.

"Joking about someone else's flaws, do you really find that amusing?"

Finally, the male student showed some embarrassment, "What's it to you? Just because you're the top student, you want to control everything?"