25

After finishing the hotpot, everyone headed to the KTV next door. Jungkook , who had never liked such noisy gatherings, walked alongside them.  looked at Jungkook  and asked, "Aren't you working tomorrow? Are you still going to sing tonight?"

Shin, who was walking ahead, overheard the conversation and turned around, saying, "We considered that everyone has to work tomorrow, so we'll only sing until 11 pm!"

Since the hotel belonged to the service industry, there were no days off. As she had to work the day shift tomorrow, she didn't plan on staying out too late.

Hearing this,  didn't say anything else. Shin reserved a large private room. As soon as they entered, they were provided with a fruit platter and a few bottles of beer. After Mina entered the room, she and Shin went to choose songs, whispering and occasionally glancing at  and Jungkook .

: "..."

In any case, it would be impossible for them to sing a duet.

With Mina and Shin singing, the atmosphere in the private room quickly heated up. Previously, Mina was considered the karaoke queen in such gatherings, but today Shin sang even more passionately, even surpassing Mina for several songs.

"Huihui, you can't keep singing alone; it's cutting into other people's songs," Mina urged Shin while eating watermelon from the fruit platter. Shin acknowledged with an "oh" and quickly made a selection on the screen during the instrumental break.

After this song ended, the room was filled with the lively prelude of an old MTV, followed by a very vintage-looking music video on the screen.

"Here it comes, Miss Manoban and Mr. Jeon's song!" Shin and Mina each held a microphone and handed one to  and Jungkook .

: "..."

No, singing a duet is already awkward enough, why do they have to choose such an ancient song? Do they think they can't sing modern songs?

Also, she and Jungkook  aren't that much older than these two girls.

"I don't know this song," Jungkook  straightforwardly put the microphone back on the table.  followed suit, saying, "I haven't even heard it before!"

"What?!" Mina looked surprised at both of them, "This song is so famous; how come you both don't know it?"

"Yeah, even I know it!" Shin chimed in from the side.

clapped her hands. "Perfect, you two can sing it then! Go on!"

"..."

Shin and Mina had to follow the instructions given by the boss; they picked up the microphones and started singing. They were telling the truth; they sang the song effortlessly, even imitating the dance moves from the old MTV.

After they finished singing, they playfully picked another song for  and Jungkook .  quickly stood up and said, "I'll go out and buy some snacks for you guys!"

Shin didn't even have a chance to refuse before  hurriedly pushed open the door and went outside.

When  came in earlier, she noticed there was a small supermarket inside the KTV. Although buying snacks here was much more expensive than outside, they mainly made money from drinks and room fees, so they could still profit.

The KTV's decoration was quite psychedelic, and everything looked similar. Since it was her first time here,  couldn't find the small supermarket they passed earlier. She was about to ask a staff member when she heard someone calling her name, sounding pleasantly surprised, "Miss Manoban? Are you here to sing?"

turned around and saw Tan Yao, whom she hadn't seen for a long time.

She smiled and nodded, saying to Tan Yao as he walked over, "We're here for a gathering with colleagues. Are you here to sing too?"