40

Lisa had just sent out that message when Meng Yaxin appeared in the group chat.

Meng Yaxin: Min Jun is so nice!

Meng Yaxin: But why did you take a photo with the heater? You should have taken a photo with Min Jun!

Lisa was speechless for a moment. She selected a few decent photos she had taken over the past few hours and shared them in the group chat.

Meng Yaxin: Ahhhh! Min Jun looks so handsome! That height, that slim waist! Let me just say it, I want to sleep with Min Jun!

Lisa: .........

Lisa: Control yourself, Jungkook is still in the group chat.

Meng Yaxin: Jungkook doesn't care if I want to sleep with Min Jun . [doge]

Rose: Lisa, share your photos! Let's see!

Lisa: [Pictures][Pictures][Pictures]

Meng Yaxin: Whoa! Are you wearing a costume with Min Jun ?

Meng Yaxin: Wahhh, they look so good! There are so many people on the set. Wahhh, can I visit the set? I also want to use Min Jun 's heater. [pity]

Rose: Lisa, are you staying in the same hotel as Min Jun ? Min Jun is really handsome. Can you work harder?

Meng Yaxin: I see. Tongtong, you just don't want to eat your keyboard, so you're desperately trying to matchmake Lisa with other men.

Meng Yaxin: Jungkook is watching you.

Rose: No, I'm not, really, I'm just offering sincere advice.

Lisa: ...These photos are sent by the director. The photos I posted are for the group's viewing only, not for external sharing.

After sending this message, Lisa put down her phone and went back to work.

Her first day on set went smoothly. The crew finished work early at 7 p.m. Lisa heard from other actors that as long as they didn't film night scenes, the crew would usually wrap up around 6 or 7 p.m.

Lisa could only say that the crew was great with Mark as the director!

As her luggage was in Mark's car, it was natural for her to walk back with him after work. It was apparent that Mark treated her differently, and everyone noticed, but no one said anything in front of them. They all whispered about it privately. Even Min Jun 's manager couldn't resist gossiping a bit on the way back to the hotel.

"Do you know what's going on between Mark and Lisa?" Min Jun had some private conversations with Mark, so his manager assumed he knew some inside information.

Min Jun lay half-reclined on a chair, looking at his phone. Hearing this, he replied, "What do you mean, what's going on?"

"Don't you think Mark treats her too well?"

"Oh, you're talking about that... Mark probably wants to nurture her; he appreciates her. Besides, she doesn't have a manager or an assistant, so he's just taking care of her a bit more."

The manager suddenly remembered when she visited the set today, Lisa was sitting in Min Jun 's resting area, using his heater. The assistant said it was at Min Jun 's request.

The manager became alert instantly: "So, you're also giving special treatment because of this?"

Min Jun hesitated for a moment, sensing the implied meaning behind her words, "Sister, not only do you think Mark has something with her, but now you also think I have something with her?"

"..."

The manager coughed lightly, "Well, she's very beautiful. Not just men, even I feel something when I see her."