13.

After Lisa fastened her seatbelt, she saw Jungkook  open the car door and calmly fasten his seatbelt without seemingly noticing her. As long as one had a thick face, there wouldn't be any awkwardness.

Lisa snickered to herself and adjusted her seatbelt before driving off.

Throughout the journey, there was no conversation between Lisa and Jungkook , but Shin, who was sitting in the back seat, was still very excited—it was like sitting in the VIP section and witnessing a celebrity couple!
Starlight Park was famous for its large-scale cultivation of various flowers and special architecture. The flower market was located near the flower fields, kids, visitors and locals alike who came to buy flowers and plants.

Finding a parking spot was not easy, but after Lisa managed to park the car, the three of them strolled through the flower market together.

Although it wasn't springtime, the flower market still offered a wide variety of plants, from small and delicate ones to large plants worth thousands of yuan. Jungkook  picked two pots of green plants from a store, Lisa took a glance at them—indeed, they were of the fresh and delightful kind.

He seemed to have a special preference for this type of green plants.

The shop owner asked for seventy yuan for the two pots, but Shin immediately protested, "Boss, selling one pot for thirty-five yuan is too expensive. We'll take both pots for forty yuan."

The shop owner wasn't pleased either, "Your price is too low; I can't accept that, little girl."

"Come on, boss, it's not my first time here. Two pots with plants usually go for about thirty-five yuan, and your price is too high. I'll give you forty yuan for both."

"Forty yuan is really too low; I'd lose money."

"How is that possible? You're trying to deceive me. Okay, how about I add five yuan, making it forty-five?"

After haggling back and forth with the shop owner, they finally settled on a deal for fifty yuan for both pots. Shin saw that he wouldn't go any lower, so she said, "Alright, then give me a few more saucers as a bonus."

"One saucer for each pot."

"Come on, don't be so stingy. Saucers are not worth much."

The shop owner replied, "How are they not worth much? The saucers are five yuan each!"

"That's not worth much. It's only a few yuan!"

"..."

Then why are you wasting my time by arguing with me over a few yuan?!

In the end, Shin managed to get both pots of green plants and four saucers for fifty yuan, and she was somewhat satisfied with her bargaining skills. Jungkook  walked ahead, carrying the green plants he purchased, and continued to browse around. Lisa and Shin followed from behind. Unable to resist, Lisa said, "Huihui, you're good at bargaining. How about helping me bargain when I go shopping?"

"Sure!" Shin nodded in agreement, "But, MissManoban, can one even bargain at the places you shop at?"

"..."

It seemed like she couldn't.

Shin looked at her and couldn't help but gossip, "Miss. Manoban, you said you and Mr. Jeon don't get along, but you still brought him here. You even said you two aren't..."

"Enough!" Lisa quickly interrupted Shin's words, "I came here not for him, but for your sake!"

"For me?" Shin was taken aback by this statement and looked at Lisa in confusion.