69

Lisa made a leap and jumped onto Jungkook 's back. Her hands wrapped around Jungkook 's neck and she was holding a bunch of flowers that she somehow got from inside the private room.

Jungkook  stood up with her on his back and looked at the flowers in his hand, asking, "Where did these flowers come from?"

Lisa replied, "I just took them from the private room."

"...You just took them without asking?"

The nearby waiter overheard their conversation and smiled, "It's okay. If Miss Manoban likes it, consider it a gift."

"Did you hear that? They said it's a gift for me," Lisa proudly shook the flowers in front of Jungkook . He reached back to grab her hand and gently pulled it away, warning her, "Be careful not to fall."

Following his warning, Lisa obediently held onto his shoulders, picked a flower from the bouquet, and gently tucked it into Jungkook 's hair without him noticing. The waiter on the side couldn't help but stifle a laugh. Lisa turned her head and made a "shush" gesture.

The waiter nodded, not saying a word. Jungkook  carried Lisa on his back all the way out of Tianxia Restaurant to where their car was waiting. After the assistant brought Lisa's car over, he poked his head out and asked Jungkook , "Jeon..."

Before he could say "Mr. Jeon", his gaze was drawn to the little flower on Jungkook 's head. Lisa blinked playfully, and the assistant understood, pretending not to notice the flower on Jungkook 's head, "Mr. Jeon, should I drive you back, or will you be driving Miss Manoban home?"

Jungkook  would probably choose the latter option because he didn't drink much that night, so he would want to drive Lisa home.

Jungkook  indeed chose the latter option, "You go back with everyone first, I'll drive Lisa home."

"Alright," The assistant opened the car door and got out of the car. He glanced at the flower on Jungkook 's head, smiling at him, "Then I'll go back first. Take care of yourselves, Mr. Jeon and Miss Manoban."

"Okay," Jungkook  nodded slightly, then turned to look at Lisa, who was still clinging to him, "Are you sober now? If you are, come down."

"Oh," Lisa replied and jumped down from Jungkook 's back. She consciously walked to the passenger seat, opened the door, and sat inside. Jungkook  took the driver's seat, and as he did, he automatically closed the side door.

Lisa buckled her seatbelt, but she struggled to fasten it for a while and couldn't manage it. Jungkook  frowned slightly, "Let go, I'll do it."

"Okay," Lisa obediently released her grip. Jungkook  leaned over and helped her buckle the seatbelt. Just as he was about to sit upright, he looked up and saw the flower on his head in the rearview mirror.

"... " He remained silent for a while before looking at the mischievous person sitting beside him, "Lisa, did you do this?"

"What's wrong?" Lisa innocently looked at him as if she just noticed the flower on his head, "Oh, why do you have a flower on your head? It looks surprisingly good."

"Hmm," Jungkook  gave a faint smile, looking at the flowers in Lisa's hand, "What happened to the bouquet you had earlier? How come it's just a twig now?"

Lisa lowered her head to look at the twig in her hand, showing the same surprise, "Yeah, where did my flowers go?"

"...Childish," Jungkook  said as he took the flower from his head and casually pinned it onto Lisa's head, "You look even better with it."

"Who says that? I think you look good with it," Lisa replied confidently, "Look at those men from ancient times; they all liked to wear flowers on their heads, right?"