18.

Jungkook distinctly heard the sound of his heartbeat, like a thunderclap exploding in his ears. He slightly stiffened, feeling somewhat at a loss.

Unaware of all this, Lisa, with her head tilted, seemed as though she had fallen asleep, leaving only a slender and enchanting side profile.

Jungkook 's facial expression tightened slightly. Then, he heard two firm knocks on the door, which finally allowed him to regain his composure.

He swiftly moved away from the sofa and stood aside.

Manager Kim, at the door, coughed lightly, and walked in, "Thank you for your help, Mr. Jeon. I'll take it from here."

"Mhmm." Jungkook responded, quickly leaving Lisa's room.

Back in his own room, his heartbeat was still beating fast. He thought it must have been due to the alcohol he just consumed; the alcohol's effect, surely.

Indeed, he couldn't attend such dinner parties.

Lisa, on the other hand, slept peacefully. When she woke up, it was close to noon the next day. Though her head ached a little, she felt much clearer than last night. After taking a quick hot shower and feeling refreshed, she thought about what happened last night. She could only recall drinking the other executives of the Euro Grand Hotel under the table; they were all eventually helped into their cars.

However, how did she get back later?

Lisa shook her head and didn't dwell on it further. She picked out a dress from the wardrobe, changed, and decided to do her makeup before heading downstairs for lunch. As she picked up the lipstick from the dressing table, her phone beeped. She glanced at the screen and saw a message from Yugeom.

Her slender fingers lightly tapped on the screen and Yugeom's message appeared.

Yugeom: Miss Manoban, are you awake now? 🐶

Lisa: What's up? Do you want me to buy your robots again?

Yugeom: Seems like you're awake now. 🐶

Yugeom: [Video]

Seeing herself on the video thumbnail, Lisa sensed that something was off. She opened the video, and an enthusiastic voice erupted from the phone - "Warrior, transform!"

Lisa: "............"

In the video, she started to hum the theme song of the warrior and then danced along to her own rhythm.

Lisa: "......"

Help! I want to move to another planet overnight!

As the video progressed to over ten seconds, a well-defined hand moved the camera lens, and then Jungkook appeared in the frame, trying to take her away from the scene.

Lisa: "......"

Jungkook was also at the scene?!

Death from embarrassment, the ultimate death from embarrassment. :)

For the next whole year, I don't want to see Yugeom and Jungkook together. :)

Lisa: I'll buy your robots, now immediately delete the video for me. 🙂

Yugeom: 🤦‍♂️

Yugeom: It's not that serious. If you don't like it, I'll delete it. 🤦‍♂️ I thought it was quite good, hahaha.

Lisa: If the one dancing in the video was you, I would also think it was good. 🙂

Yugeom: 🤦‍♂️ I've already deleted it.