I

Thursday, June 28th, 2018 [7:37pm]

Mariah Lee Brown (Riah )

SPLIT DECISION PARTYNEXTDOOR

"BRO WHAT THE FUCK?" Mariah heard her older sister say as she bursted into her room.

It had caught Mariah by surprise because her sister knew better than to talk to her like that.

"Wassup with you?" She replied sitting up on her bed with her eyebrows scrunched up.

"Why Camrin told me you was tryna fuck on him a few months ago?" Camrin was Mariah's older sisters boyfriend that Mariah had despised.

He was always trying to hit on her when her sister wasn't around and she tried warning her sister earlier into the relationship but she never listened so she gave up a long time ago.

"Bro who are you talking to like that? What did I tell you when I first started living here with you? So you gone believe him but not me? Alright cool." She said before heading to her closet to get her duffel bag and her suitcase, she didn't know where she was going to stay tonight but it wasn't going to be there.

"I wouldn't put it past you, you stare him down every time he walks in a room you're in." That was true but only because Camrin made Mariah uncomfortable so she was on the look out for any of the weird shit that he would do or say.

"Don't say anything that's gone get you fucked up Maiya. I'm not finna argue with you about some shit that you won't hear me out on, I'm leaving." Stuffing her bag with any and everything, she found in her closet, she was now walking over to her bed to collect her laptop.

"You not denying it." Maiya egged on.

"Cause I been trying to tell you ever since I moved in, that he tries to fuck with me!" Mariah yelled.

All the memories of him staring her down every time Maiya was in the next room or saying little unnecessary comments like "You look good today." While licking his lips started to flood her mind, making her body shiver.

Maiya was twenty-one while her boyfriend, Camrin was twenty-nine so it made things even weirder seeing as Mariah had just turned eighteen and it scared her. She felt like he would act on his feelings soon enough if she did nothing about it so this was her chance to leave.

"Don't raise your voice at me little ass girl! after everything I've done for you, you still turn around and try to get with my boyfriend."

Delusional.

"Okay watch out bro." Mariah had all of her important things packed and was ready to go but her older sister was blocking the door.

Maiya took Mariah's arm in her hand and tried yanking her back.

"Fuck is wrong with you? Let me go." She could finally see in her sisters eyes that she was drunk and must have just came back from Camrin's house after crying.