V

Thursday, July 5th, 2018 [8:00pm]

Mariah Lee Brown

TBH PARTYNEXTDOOR

It's been about a week since Mariah settled in New York with her best friend, Kayla. She was still searching for a job that she thought would suit her but she made things harder on herself when she didn't go to college right after finishing high school. She still had time to attend a college but she didn't really want to.

Her liking for Daniel had grown a small amount but things were still the same between the two. In Mariah's mind, she thought he was just a friend and she was okay with that because she wasn't ready for a relationship just as much as he wasn't.

"So what happened after she came in the room cause you forgot to tell me a few days ago when my man and your man came in the other night." Kayla added on to the pile of questions that she had been pestering her best friend with.

"Girl that's not my man-" Mariah laughed. "ANYWAY She accused me of trying to get with her ugly ass boyfriend but she was drunk as fuck so I wasn't tryna hear it." She started before Kayla could disagree with what she said at the start of her sentence.

"Okay, so how you end up rocking her in her shit?" Kayla laughed.

"Cause she caught herself smacking me after grabbing my arm while I was about to leave." Mariah rolled her eyes.

"And you punched her?"

"Nah I beat her ass bro, she was on the floor holding on for dear life but she told me to get out afterwards."

"BITCHHH!" Kayla smacked her arm, "Nah bro that's crazy."

"Hold on this my man calling right neow!" A call coming from Kayla's phone had interrupted their conversation.

Kayla had sat up on Mariahs bed and propped the phone up on a pillow.

"Heyyy stink." She greeted Bando over the phone.

"Nah stink is crazy." Bando laughed, "What you been up to Bae?" He asked, continuing the conversation.

"What? You don't like being called 'stink' now since you around the boys." Kayla joked, making Mariah laugh.

"Yo Riah what ya big headed ass laughin' at?" Bando asked, ignoring his girl friends question.

"Mcht." Mariah smacked her lips, "Shut up Bando." She mugged him which made Kayla turn the phone towards her.

"Yea Ight don't make me have my mans get on that." Bando replied before he turned his camera around revealing Daniel walking behind him in an awfully familiar looking building.

Mariah rolled her eyes in silence.

"Scary ass!" Bando said, making Kayla laugh.

"Ain't nobody scared of yo nappy headed ass friend." She replied, making it a point to walk out the room before he could reply.