IV

Friday, June 29th, 2018 [10:45pm]

Mariah Lee Brown

Not nice  PARTYNEXTDOOR

Mariah and Daniel had driven around New York until they made it to Five Guys, to Daniel's surprise, she never had it so it was right then and there when he decided on what they were gonna eat.

He put the car in park and got out of his seat to open her door.

He also let her enter the place first so that he made it a point to open the entrance door for her. She thanked him and he simply nodded his head.

They both ended up ordering the same thing since he wanted her to try what he always ordered and she loved it, that led to it putting a smile on his face.

"See? What I told you Muddy." He said with his lips turned up as he watched her take her next bite.

"It's alright." She lied, maybe it was because she didn't eat anything all day but that shit was like heaven to her.

After she finished her food, they decided to leave. Daniel didn't eat as much as he thought he would so he saved it for later.

They got back in his car and he drove around for a little while.

After about five minutes of what seemed to look like he was contemplating something, he turned to her.

"You wanna stop at my house?" He asked while the light turned from green to yellow making him speed up.

Though she would never admit it out loud, she had never been at a boys house alone with just the two of them and especially at this time of night. It was going on 11pm so she'd only been in New York for a few hours.

"It's nothing like that, I just know you don't wanna be in there while they being noisy and shit." He reassured her.

"Yeah we can." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You sure Mariah?" That was the first time he had said her real name, she didn't even know he knew it so it made her look over at him.

"Yeah Daniel." She said, putting emphasis on his name so that he knew she wasn't uncomfortable or anything.

Some minutes later, he pulled into a nicer houses driveway and parked the car.

Okay maybe it was a little strange that she had just met this man a couple of hours ago and now she was going with him to his house alone with him but nonetheless, she trusted him enough to think that he wouldn't do anything she wouldn't want him to do to her.

He walked her to the front door and unlocked the house door with a key. It was nice, real nice.

The house looked like he could be living there with someone else but to her knowledge, he lived alone.