XIII

Tuesday, July 17th, 2018 [9:38pm]

Mariah Lee Brown

Dreamin PARTYNEXTDOOR

Both, Mariah and Kayla were sitting on the couch at their house chilling.

"Bestie when you gone do my hair? im out here looking bad." Mariah whined.

"Bitch I been on break." Kayla rolled her eyes, looking up from her phone.

"But you love me."

"You right, what you want?"

"I don't know.. I kinda want braids."

"Okay bet we can go to the store today, but you paying for the hair hoe!"

"I was gone do that anyway! AND the job that I applied for said I could come in for the interview tomorrow so imma be getting more money anyway." Mariah stuck her tongue out.

"You so childish." Kayla laughed as she shook her head.

"Have you talked to Bandeezy about your little situation?" Mariah was curious.

"Yea and it went better than I expected girl I forgot to tell you."

"Wow bitches don't tell me shit no more." Mariah rolled her eyes.

"What? Bitch you're mad fake! You didn't even tell me where you and Daniel went when y'all left the party." Kayla moved closer to Mariah.

"Bitch don't play dumb you know where we went." Mariah stiff faced her.

"Right! But you didn't tell me what happened." Kayla put her face closer to her best friend to mess with her.

Mariah put her hand in Kayla's face, "We had sex." She shrugged her shoulders.

"AND? Oh so sex is just the normal for you? You could've told me. It's hard out here for a pimp when ya bestie don't get no play." Kayla laughed.

"PIMP?" Mariah laughed.

"Okay but tell me." Kayla pressed.

"Okay so we had sex," Mariah started.

"Andddd?"

"Your happy ass bro look at you!" Mariah laughed before talking again.

"And it was big like real big, I never seen one in real life before.

Kayla busted out laughing.

"Daniel got a big-" Mariah covered her mouth before she could finish.

"Yes." She took her hand off of her mouth.

"Mcht nobody even in here with us you lame." Kayla chuckled.

"I know, it just feels weird hearing and saying it out loud bitch this isn't normal for me." Mariah admitted.