XXX

Friday, September 18th, 2020 [10:00am]

Daniel Collins

Selfish PnB Rock

Daniel had woke up to the sound of his alarm going off. Though he slept next to Mariah in her bed, she was still sleep so he quickly turned it off.

He purposely wanted to wake up early so that he could plan something for the both of them to do since he appreciated her for being there for him last night.

Though most people would see her being there for him as a simple gesture, he didn't take that lightly. It was rare for Daniel to be vulnerable around someone and he wanted to make sure that she was aware of that.

Since she showed him that it was okay for him to let his guard down in front of her, he wanted to show her something in return.

Even if Daniel had messed up in the past, there was no doubt in his mind that he would never ever do that again.

If the two were to break up again, it wouldn't be because of him.

Without thinking any longer, Daniel made it a point to slide out of her bed; swiftly and put his clothes back on. Nothing sexual happened last night and the two made sure of that.

Once he put his clothes back on, he left the house before locking it with the key under her door mat, and drove his car over to his own house.

As he unlocked his house door, he instantly rushed over to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get in the shower.

After that, he went to his hair appointment and got his hair done in two braids since it was Mariah's favorite style on him. Daniel also went to the mall so that he could find something nice to wear for what he had planned later.

"Yo Dthang?" A female fan came up to Daniel with a big grin on her face.

"Wassup?" He turned around with a smile.

It always made him happy when fans came up to him in person because at times, he liked to be reminded that he was loved and known.

"You look so much finer in person." She flirted.

She looked no younger than him and he didn't want to take whatever he replied back with as him flirting so he chose his words very wisely.

"I appreciate it." He slightly smiled.

"No problem," She giggled, "Can I take a picture with you?"

"For sure." He lowered his bags and hovered his arm around her so that she didn't get the wrong idea.

"Thank you!" She smiled before walking away after taking the picture.

After that, he finished his shopping and made dinner reservations for him and Mariah.