XI

Friday, July 13th, 2018 [11:26pm]

Mariah Lee Brown

FREAK IN YOU PARTYNEXTDOOR

Daniel unlocked the door with his house key and instantly took his shoes off, allowing Mariah to come in right behind him. Her heart was pounding from both the adrenaline and her wanting to already be in bed with him.

He locked the front door and took her hand in his as he walked her to his room, Mariah still had both of her heels on so he sat her on the bed and slipped them off as gently as he could.

Mariah looked down at him as he felt on her legs, it was something about how he looked even better when he was below her in that position.

He looked up at her as he moved upwards, closing in the little space that they had left between them. All she could feel was his dick push up against her, it was way bigger than what she already was expecting so she started to second guess herself.

When her facial expression morphed into a surprised look she saw a smirk appear on his face.

The dress was so easy to slip off that it took Daniel about ten seconds to pull it from her body. Underneath the dress, Mariah was wearing nothing but a black bra and black panties but they way it tugged her body made it look like something you would see in the sexy lingerie commercials.

She could feel him try and unstrap her bra but for some reason she became shy because of the thought of him seeing her body.

"Stop being shy." he laughed.

He reached for it and finally took it off, admiring her for some time.

"you're so beautiful you know what?" she felt his lips kiss hers.

Mariah shook her head yes and smiled shyly.

First he sucked on both of her breasts, taking turns. Causing Mariah to moan.

Mariah felt him stop for a moment and then reach in her pants, feeling one of his fingers massage her clit.

The tip of his ear reached her lips as she moaned out his name.

He stopped sucking on the upper half of her body to make his way down to the bottom.

First he went down to her lower stomach as she laid on the bed with her legs spread open watching him, then he made his way down to her thighs.

With all the teasing he had done before, she couldn't have waited any longer for this moment.

She watched him as he kissed the outside of her thighs and then slowly made his way to the inside.

Once he got to her area and started kissing the outside of it, she let out a quiet moan. Even imagining him do what he was about to do was enough to turn Mariah on more.