XXIV

Thursday, September 3rd, 2020 [8:15pm]

Daniel Collins

Turn On Me  Future

Daniel was chilling on his bed at his house watching some show on tv but he wasn't paying attention to it. He was on his phone scrolling on instagram.

He was bored out of his mind so he decided to smoke. He had already been to the studio to record one of his songs but he got tired and headed home like an hour ago.

Maybe now was the time to go to Kayla's house to see how his niece was doing.

Daniel finished the blunt and made his way over to Kayla's house.

As he was driving he got a text from Mariah.

From Riah💚: dannyyy

He decided to take his eyes off of the road for a few seconds to text her back.

To Riah💚: Wassup kid?

From Riah💚: this kid shit needa stop😭 what you doing tonight tho?

To Riah💚: man whateva🤣 and i'm finna go pop up on kayla real quick why wassup?

From Riah💚: oh i'll see u here then

To Riah💚: Ight

His attention was back on the road.

Shortly after, he arrived there and made his way to Kayla's door as it was opened by Mariah.

"Hi." She greeted him with a hug.

"Wassup." He hugged her back as he scanned the room to see who was in the house.

It was just Kayla and Mariah over so he made his way over to Kayla.

"How my niece doing my heart?" Daniel took a look at Kayla's belly.

Her belly was huge, she was actually due this month. The doctor told her that it could be any minute now but she was expected to give birth somewhere around the tenth.

"She chilling right now. She was killing me earlier tho." Kayla looked down at her belly.

"Oh ight that's cause you stressing my niece out nigga." Daniel laid his head back on the couch checking to see what was on the tv, Martin.

"Whateva." Kayla rolled her eyes.

Daniel felt someone come and sit beside him, it was Mariah.

He felt like she was playing with him but he wanted whatever relationship he could get out of her so he wasn't tripping.