XXV

Saturday, September 5th, 2020 [9:35pm]

Mariah Lee Brown

Traphouse  Tory Lanez

Okay so remember those thoughts about it being almost impossible for them to get back together? Yeah Mariah didn't feel that way anymore.

It all started with..

Mariah stared at Daniel while he was on her bed lying down, she thought thoughts that she didn't think she would ever think about him again.

He had her. Just like that but they weren't official.

The only thing they did was kiss and she wanted to keep it that way but temptation was just so hard to fight when she was with him, it wasn't as easy as it was with Trell or any of the other boys she had messed with after him.

Daniel stretched up off of the bed and let out a groan as he sat back down.

"You hungry?" She asked him, they ate earlier but it had been a couple of hours since then and she didn't want to be a bad host. He was in her house after all.

"Nah i'm straight right now ma thank you." He looked at her as she laid down next to him.

She mentally shrugged her shoulders in response and turned back to the tv.

"Mariah I got a question." His face turned serious as he turned his phone off and looked at her.

"What?" She asked, growing curious because of the look on his face.

"Did you fuck the other boy?" She was taken back by the question but she quickly answered with another question.

"Why?" She scrunched up her face.

"I was just curious." He said bluntly as he shrugged his shoulders, relaxing his face.

She felt like she didn't owe him any loyalty and if she was being truthful, she wished she did have sex with another boy besides Daniel. A part of her wanted to hurt him and see the satisfaction of his face turning into a sad expression when she said yes, but she didn't.

"No." She answered as she picked up her phone to text Kayla.

"Deadass?" He looked relieved.

"Mhm." She said as she started typing.

To Bestie🤍: you okay?

She sat her phone back down and finally looked at him.

He hadn't stopped looking at her since he asked the question.

"I hate when you do this." She looked away breaking eye contact.

"I know." He licked his lips and chuckled.

"Then why do it?" She looked back at him.

"Because I like how ya shy ass react when I do it."