XX

Sunday, August 23rd, 2020 [2:56pm]

Mariah Lee Brown

Stranger Jhené Aiko

dthangracks started following you. 2h

Mariah had just woken up from a nap. She checked her phone as soon as she woke up.

"Tuh." she scoffed, following Daniel back.

Her plans today fell short. She wanted to head out early to get her nails done with a fresh wax but she ended up missing both appointments due to her waking up extremely late. Now she'll just have to show up unannounced.

A notification sound came from her phone.

[dthangracks] riahtoopretty
yo riah

The message took her by surprise. Why was this nigga texting her?

Nonetheless she replied.

riahtoopretty: ?

She didn't know how to respond because she didn't want him to think that they were exactly on the best of terms.

Her phone made the same sound again.

[dthangracks] riahtoopretty
yo wassup with you? sending question marks and shit bro i'm not jackin that...

She rolled her eyes and replied again, this time turning her phone on dnd after.

riahtoopretty: boy fucking bye. wassup?

You know how you put your phone on dnd and then keep checking it over and over until a new message pops up? Yea that was her..

[dthangracks] riahtoopretty
nah i'm not jackin this whats your address gangsta?

Why was he asking for her address? In her mind, there was no need for him to even be asking that question right now.

She took her phone off of dnd and sent him her address hesitantly since she wanted to see where he was going with this. It irritated her when people didn't get straight to the point but she knew he wasn't a weird nigga when it came to shit like that so she felt comfortable sending him her address.

After about thirty minutes, Mariah heard a knock at her door.

The sound of her unlocking the door filled the silent living room after she checked through the peep hole and saw Daniel.

"Ight now wassup?" Daniel scanned her as he closed the door behind him, locking it.

"Who told you you could come in?" She scoffed.

"I do what I want. What's with this energy tho? I thought I apologized and you forgave me." He instantly walked over to her refrigerator and opened it.

"Right but then I thought about it and was like 'why am I forgiving this bitch ass nigga?'" She followed him as he took a water and sat down on one of her kitchen island chairs.