XV

Saturday, July 28th, 2018 [1:11am]

Daniel Collins

Ride King Von

Daniel was at a party with Zay since Zay needed someone to tag along with.

"Yo I'm finna go talk to shorty over there, she keep looking at me. I'll be back mud." Zay told Daniel before walking away.

"Ight." Daniel chuckled.

As Daniel turned back around, he noticed a girl that couldn't take her eyes off of him. It made him uncomfortable because he knew he had to work on keeping his eyes to himself with this whole dating thing, it was all new to him.

When he looked away, out of the corner of his eye he could see her begin to make her way over there so he walked away from her before she noticed.

"Yo can I get whatever this shit is?" Daniel asked the bartender as he pointed to a random tropical drink on the menu.

"Coming right up." She flashed a smile at him before going to make the drink.

Daniels phone made a 'ding' sound, causing him to open it.

From Zay📲: yo i'm out😭taking her back to my crib just wanted to lyk 😭

Damn. Daniel thought to himself before replying back to Zay's message.

To Zay📲: ight safety

The bartender came back with his drink and he paid for it. Daniel took one sip but one sip led to another and another until the whole drink was gone.

As Daniel tried to get up, the room felt a little funny so he tried to walk to the bathroom but the girl from earlier had stopped him.

"Why you keep running away from me?" She asked with a flirty smirk across her face.

"Huh? nah I'm good ma." He tried to wave her off but she put her hand on his chest, making him rethink his decisions.

"Come here." She took his hand, leading him to some random room and pushing him onto the bed.

"Take these off." She touched the tip of his pants.

He did as she said, leaving him in only his boxers.

The girl pulled her dress up showing that she wasn't wearing anything under it, turning Daniel on.

She climbed on top of him as he laid on the bed and inserted himself inside of her.

The rest of the night was a blur but after his drunkenness calmed down, he made his way back home and fell asleep in his bed.

The last thing he remembered was how he watched some boring tv show before falling asleep.