XXVII

Monday, September 14th, 2020 [11:00pm]

Daniel Collins

Skilla Baby  Ok Bet

Daniel was over Kayla's and he was smoking outside on the patio since Bando had just put the baby to sleep.

It's been a week since Kayla gave birth to Serenity so the both of them were still getting used to being new parents.

Since Bando was out on the patio smoking with Daniel, they were talking while the girls were inside on the living room couch.

Though they couldn't hear each other due to the glass door on the other side of the patio, Daniel could still see Mariah sitting down as she laughed at whatever Kayla was telling her.

Even if they were only having sex, Daniels feelings for Mariah grew more and more for her every time. It was hard for him to tell if she felt the same way.

"Yo? You ain't just hear what I said?" Bando snapped his fingers to get Daniels attention.

Meanwhile, Daniel was too busy in his thoughts looking at Mariah. She had just got her hair done in braids the other day so she looked good.

"Yeah what you said?" Daniel responded as he turned his head to Bando but his eyes still weren't on him.

"Mcht this nigga yo." Bando shook his head with a laugh as he took a pull from the blunt that they were passing around.

"I wonder if Riah just using me to fuck." Daniel said his thoughts out loud.

"Since when do you care nigga? Pussy is pussy." Bando laughed.

"You right." Daniel shook those thoughts off and took the blunt from Bando's hand.

Once the two were done smoking, Daniel slid one of the glass doors to the side and entered back into the house with Bando beside him.

"That smell still makes me want to throw up, I can't wait till it's over with. I wanna smoke so bad." Kayla groaned.

"Bitch you just had Serenity, relax." Mariah chuckled.

"You right." Kayla shrugged with a slight laugh.

"What y'all was in here talking about?" Daniel sat beside Mariah, making he scoot over a little to create some more room.

"None of your business." Mariah teased.

"Damn." Bando laughed with his fist covering his mouth.

"Stop." Kayla quietly hit him as she sat on his lap in the love seat.

"Ight keep talking like that." Daniel shook his head.

He knew the tough act was only a show for Bando and Kayla. Like always once they were alone, she would crack.