XIX

Monday, August 17th, 2020 [5:48pm]

Mariah Lee Brown

FWU  PARTYNEXTDOOR

It was finally the day that Mariah could move into her new home.

She called up Bando, Tdot, and Kenzo for some help to move in all of her things but she didn't really need it since she only had a few things left at Kayla's house anyway.

"Yo help me nigga." Tdot called Bando as he tried to pick up the grey couch by himself.

"My fault." Mariah heard Bando say as he rushed over to help his friend.

"Nah those niggas got it." Kenzo laughed as she and Mariah walked back to the truck to collect the dresser.

"No for real. I really appreciate you Kenzo." Mariah laughed.

Even after the break up with Mariah and Daniel, her and Kenzo remained some-what friends. Their bond wasn't as strong as her and Kayla's was but it wasn't necessarily as awkward as it used to be, they got along way better now and they even went out to each together sometimes.

Though sometimes Mariah was curious, their conversations never mentioned how Daniel was and Kenzo really appreciated how they never brought him up, she could tell the friendship was genuine.

"No problem sis, you know I got you." Kenzo smiled.

"Okay you get this side." Mariah grunted as she picked the dresser up half way.

The ladies both carried the heavy dresser into the house and dusted off their hands afterwards.

"Ight I think that's it." Bando said as both him and Tdot came back into the house.

"Thank you guys, what's y'all cashapp so I can pay you?" Mariah looked around at all three of them.

"Tdo-" Tdot started.

"Nah it's cool we don't need it Riah, word." Bando spoke.

"No really, we don't." Kenzo agreed.

"Yall niggas gone pass up on a offer like that?" Tdot shook his head.

"Tdot what's your cashapp?" Mariah pulled out her phone.

"Tdo-" He started again.

"Girl don't give that nigga no money." Kenzo slapped Tdots hand.

"Okay well I appreciate y'all like for real." Mariah sincerely thanked them.

"No problem." They all said in unison.

"Ight i'm finna head out to check on my girl." Bando dapped Mariah up.

"Well he's my ride." Tdot dapped Mariah up before following behind Bando.

"Okay be safe." Mariah told the both of them.

"You want me to stay and help you decorate? I got a few more minutes before I gotta go back to work." Kenzo asked.