XXXII

Friday, September 18th, 2020 [11:59pm]

Mariah Lee Brown

Lights Out Chris Brown

As the two drove around the city, Mariah admired the view as one of her favorite songs came on; Fyt by Jeremih.

"He don't give you anything, diamond rings, I could bring, Tuh!" Mariah sung with the window down as Daniel drove with a blunt in his hand.

"And I put ya' on a team, that should mean that-" Daniel sung before he looked over at Mariah.

"I'm fucking you tonight." They both said before bursting out into a fit of laughter together.

"I love you." Daniel laughed before taking a pull from the lit blunt in his hand.

Mariah smiled to herself, loving the feeling of being out with him. It was something about the way she felt safe with him whenever they were together.

"What's this?" Mariah questioned as they pulled into a bougie looking hotel.

Daniel ashed the blunt in the tray and sat it down before turning the car off and hopping out.

"Come on." He told her after he made his way to her side and opened the door.

Mariah heard the sound of him locking the car before they walked into the pretty place. Everything about it just screamed expensive but that's not what mattered. It was that he cared enough to do something like this.

She watched her man as he collected their room card from the man at the front desk and then they went into the elevator.

By now, Mariah knew what was up.

Daniel looked over at her with a flirty smile before watching the elevator doors open, indicating that they had reached the correct floor.

The walk to the room made Mariah nervous since she didn't know what to expect once they got inside but she trusted him.

Mariah looked at Daniel as he opened the door with the keycard and stepped back to let her enter first.

"Oh my God." Mariah couldn't hold back her excitement as she turned the lights on and was met by red rose petals every where.

The more she looked around, the more pretty things started to appear in her view.

She looked around to see chocolate covered strawberries on one of the bedside tables with a big bottle of Hennessy beside it.

The bed was covered in heart shaped rose petals and she couldn't help but notice the pretty black box on the bed, similar to the one her dress came in.

Mariah looked back at Daniel to see him still standing with the biggest smile on his face.

"Come here." She demanded and he aided to what she said, walking over to her slowly.

"I love you." She rubbed her soft hands across the bottom of his chin before kissing his sharp jawline.