XII

Saturday, July 14th, 2018 [1:29pm]

Daniel Collins

Baby Wyd? ( feat. Lakeyah)  Nardo Wick

The light turned green, signaling that it was good for Daniel to go as he drove his car through traffic.

He was on his way to the studio since Bando and a couple of his other friends wanted to hop on a song that they wanted to work on together.

When he left the house, Mariah was still sleep in his bed so he made sure to drive to the store, get plan b pills, a water, and drop it off before heading back out.

Though he was positive that he pulled out, he wanted to take extra precaution because he wasn't ready for any kids no time soon.

Before last night, he was kind of mad at Mariah for even thinking about ignoring him but he couldn't resist the urge to speak to her once he saw her. He didn't know how to feel about last night because even if it felt wrong, a little part of him regretted it due to the fact that he wanted to wait a little longer for Mariahs sake.

Having sex would only make him catch feelings and want to be in a relationship with her and that's exactly what it did.

The fact that Daniel was never the type to catch feelings after sex kind of threw him off but he thought no more of it as he entered the same familiar parking lot.

Once he got through all of the doors and hallways, he was greeted by Bando, Lee, and Zay.

"Yo what's good mud." Bando said as he dapped him up.

"Muddyyy!" Daniel danced before dapping him up, making Zay laugh.

"What's up D." Zay said as he dapped him up after Bando.

"Zay what we on today?" Daniel said as he sat down, taking the blunt from Bando's hand.

"It's whateva y'all wanna do bro." Zay shrugged his shoulders, drinking whatever was in his cup.

"Ight bet so look it's this one beat that Zay made that I think you should hop on cause I already tried and the shit ain't really fit me." Bando suggested.

"Let me hear it." Daniel took a pull from the blunt.

Zay fidgeted with the buttons on the studio board before a beat started to play.

It sounded like it was made for Daniel. It was his type of beat when he wasn't trying to do drill music so he thought about hopping on it.

"That shit fire bro let me hop on it." Daniel said as he gave the halfway finished blunt back to Bando.

He got in the booth and let the beat play all the way out a few times so he could write down in his notes whatever he wanted to say.

He told Zay to run it back and began rapping a few lines.