XXXIV

Friday, September 25th, 2020 [8:59pm]

Mariah Lee Brown

Power Trip  J cole (feat. Miguel)

Before Mariah knew it, she was being swept off her feet in the most gentle way ever.

Since they were at Daniel's house, she couldn't help but be hypnotized by how much it smelled like him in there. Her favorite.

It was nothing for Daniel to start unzipping her dress as she stayed in his arms and they kissed passionately.

"I love you." He smiled as their lips connected.

Mariah's kiss back was the only way she could have responded, she was speechless.

Daniel knew she loved him and Mariah knew he loved her. No matter what challenges they went through in the past, it only made their relationship stronger.

"I wanna' be in you." Daniel whispered in her ear.

"Stop teasing." Mariah laughed but her breath was shaking, she was a little impatient.

She thought it was sexy how he smiled in response to the way she reacted.

"I don't wanna' rush tonight." He scanned her face as he touched her bare body.

"Do whatever you want with me." Mariah could barely wait any longer.

"Anything?" He looked down and fidgeted with the string on her panties.

Mariah shook her head slowly, somehow nervous with the way he repeated what she said.

Without hesitation, Daniel picked her up from the couch with barely any effort and placed her onto the kitchen counter, causing her adrenaline to rush.

He never failed to make her heart rate increase with each time he touched her.

"What are you doing?" Mariah raised an eyebrow.

He didn't answer her question but she watched him as he opened the refrigerator and got a hold of ready whipping cream.

"Daniel." Mariah laughed.

She had never done anything like that before, in fact, she thought he was joking for a moment. Including edible items with sexual acts was never something Mariah fantasized about when she thought about sex.

This would certainly be a first for both her and Daniel.

"Mmm?" He placed the whip onto the counter and reached into the freezer next, getting ice.