IX

Monday, July 9th, 2018 [11:30pm]

Daniel Collins

Relax with Me  PARTYNEXTDOOR

Mariah was lying up against Daniel on the couch as conversation between different people filled the room.

Daniel, Mariah, Bando, Kayla, Lee, Yus, Tdot, Kenzo, Stunna, Sha, and a couple of girls they barely knew were all chilling, smoking, and drinking at Daniels house together but of course Mariah rarely participated in the smoking and drinking part.

"You good?" Daniel asked in Mariahs ear after he licked the remainder of the purple liquid off of his lips.

"Yes, are you?" She looked up from her phone to glance at him as he shook his head up and down slightly.

Daniel's hair was in a low ponytail with a hat slipped on top of it because his hair wasn't done but he really didn't have a problem with the specific hairstyle since Mariah mentioned it being her favorite look on him besides when his hair was fully out in a fro.

"Niggas was really bugging that night tho word to." Tdot laughed as he traced alongside Kenzo's thigh, sitting beside Daniel and Mariah.

Tdot was telling some story about how him and the boys went out one night to chill on their block and a group that they didn't know came up to them trying to start something.

It didn't end well on the other groups behalf but Tdot purposely skipped over that part.

"Dthang wassup with you and shorty?" Yus asked, eyeing Mariah as if she wasn't right there.

Daniel smiled a full teeth smile, "Chill out muddy."

"Nah it's like that? She got you blushing?" Lee joked.

Daniel didn't really know how he felt about Mariah, or maybe he did and he chose to ignore it. Truth be told, Daniel didn't like the idea of loving a girl.

"Yeah it's like that!" Mariah laughed as she looked over at Lee which made him throw his hands up in a 'My fault' kind of way.

"Watch out." Daniel jerked his head back since she was responding for him.

He couldn't even touch another girl anymore because it didn't feel right.

It wasn't even like him to have that kind of mindset so you could tell his feelings about Mariah were changing him as a person because he even knew that he was a hoe.

From Bando💊: yo you really jackin her?

The sudden text made him look up at Bando, occupied on his phone while Kayla stood next to him by the island in the kitchen.

To Bando💊: mind the business that pays you nigga

From Bando💊: yea ight lovebird😂