2. Other Half?

"IT'S YOU! I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU!"

Yang Guang took his hand off the deer and feeling the negative energy spreading from Yin An, it ran off for dear life. Cursing for his luck, Yang Guang stood up and looked at the newcomer.

Bam!

The moment their eyes met, they felt a strange connection between them.

"It is really you! I will buy lunch for that cafe girl! Hahaha, I am so happy!" Yin An almost danced, tears of happiness trickling down his face.

"I don't know what you are talking about, but leave me alone," Yang Guang snorted and collected his bag to leave the area. Though he felt that his whole existence was drawn towards the small young man, he had no intention to learn what it was about.

"What?" Yin An took a few hasty steps towards the other man, "I know you felt the pull as well!"

Yang Guang raised his hand, gesturing to him to stop approaching, "I didn't feel anything, so leave me alone," he said harshly and started to walk away from the weirdo with his long legs.

"Don't go please!" Behind him, Yin An ran as fast as he could. This first meeting was certainly not like the one he imagined, but he had no intention to let him go. He was his only remedy, so he didn't care about his rudeness.

"Stop following me!" Yang Guang shouted as he turned around, almost causing Yin An to crash into him.

"You... are... my... destiny..." the short man panted out as he looked up to the taller man's eyes which were now covered by orange shades.

"Destiny?" Yang Guang puffed, towering the small man to scare him off, "if you keep following me, I will just be your nightmare."

"No..." Yin An shook his head and looked up to show his pitch black bottomless eyes, then he softly asked "didn't you hear about me? Your other half?"

Even with his shades on, Yang Guang could see the abnormality. However, he masked his shock and snorted "what nonsense are you spouting? Just leave me alone!" and left the disappointed man behind.

"It shouldn't be like this..." Yin An muttered, his eyes still on the disappearing figure. He sucked a deep breath and blinked away his tears.

"It is okay... he will love me when he gets to know me," he reassured himself and decided to try his luck on the next day. 

***

Surprise!!! A short chapter as a Sunday candy ^^

Don't forget to vote and comment <3

See you on Thursday!