Epilogue

1 Year Later

"You look stunning, dear," the grandmother complimented Yin An with tears in her eyes.

"Really?" Yin An asked to be sure as he checked his black three-piece suit from the mirror one more time.

"Of course," she smiled reassuringly and placed a red Ghent Azalea into his jacket's pocket, "perfect."

Smiling cutely, the small man held her hands and kissed them, "thank you, grandma... for everything."

"Don't make this old woman cry on such a happy day," she saved her hands and went out of the tent to check the preparations.

Similarly, inside the other tent, a similar conversation took place between Yang Guang and Chief Hu.

"Thank you for your help," the tall man smiled genuinely as the chief helped him wear his white jacket.

"No need to thank me, I am honoured to be here," the old man replied, dusting off the invisible dust off the jacket.

"How is retirement?" Yang Guang changed the topic so that he wouldn't start crying.

"Perfect!" the former chief replied with a grin, "I am still using the promotion money that I received for dealing with the most dangerous mafia 'alone', haha, I still haven't even touched my pension yet!"

Yang Guang also chuckled, "good to hear, let me thank you one more time for saving us by that time."

"Forget about it," the old man slapped his arm, "you made me a legend and a rich man, so I am more thankful."

"Still chit chatting? Time is up," the grandmother scolded them mildly from the entrance of the tent.

"We are coming," the duo replied at the same time and left the tent.

The soft music started. After the former chief took his place on the white altar in the middle of the clearance, Yang Guang walked the aisle, greeting the around thirty guests who were mostly from ForestA Town and stood in front of Mr. Hu, his back facing him.

Then, Yin An appeared on the other side of the aisle with his grandmother. Seeing the love of his life, Yang Guang teared up again, silently thanking the magical tree which was literally under his feet.

With a huge smile, the duo walked through the aisle and then the grandmother handed her grandson to her second grandson and took her chair on the front.

The classic vow section was conducted by the former chief and two white gold rings were exchanged by the couple. After that, the most anticipated moment of the ceremony came.

"You can kiss your groom."

Avidly, Yang Guang circled his arm around his small groom, and pulling him towards himself, he smashed their lips.

"Now, you are completely mine," Yang Guang said with love-filled eyes and kissed Yin An's eye softly.

"I was always yours. Completely," Yin An replied and captured his lips again while the guests squealed with joy.

The ceremony finished with the now-married couple taking a wedding picture with the plate saying;

The legendary blue maple was here

Well, it was still there, not that it disappeared completely. It was just waiting for another earth-shaking romance to show its magic...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Daryin!"

Hearing his husband's voice, Yin An rushed into the souvenir shop. Finding the tall man easily behind one of the shelves, he asked "what happened?"

"I found the perfect card postal!" he announced proudly and showed the one he was holding to his husband.

Yin An looked at it with wide open eyes and burst into laughter, "Hello Kitty wearing a red kimono and drinking tea? Really?"

As you guessed already, our couple did what they had planned and went on a world tour, starting from Asia. Now, they were in Japan.

"Yes! Look how authentic it is!" Yang Guang defended the card vehemently as he pushed his long brown hair off his shoulder, "grandma and chief Hu will like it!"

Seeing his enthusiasm, Yin An gave in and grabbed the entire bunch of the card postal, "you are right, it is very authentic, so let's buy all of it!"

Yang Guang chuckled and gave him a sloppy kiss on the head, "I love you."

"I love you too, though I am not sure about your taste."

"Haha! But I chose you, right?"

"Well... in this case I am taking back my words."

"You better do, now give me a kiss and let Hello Kitty witness it!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

***

With this, YinYang is officially ended! 

Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting (if you still didn't vote, please do so, you still have time, haha)🌺🌺

Also, very big special thanks to my dear-loyal babies who always make this author's day, you know who you are and love you  🖤🤍

Hope to see you soon with another story! 🌺