Chapter Four: Your pain is painful and it's tearin' me down

Momma please stop crying, I can't stand the sound
Your pain is painful and it's tearin' me down
I hear glasses breaking as I sit up in my bed
I told dad you didn't mean those nasty things you said

Home by Three Days Grace

*unedited* (word count:)

Audriana

I've been signing papers all evening. I've even taken several drug tests. Matteo did the same so that we could stay with him. I had a plan. It wasn't much of one but I still had one. I was one mental breakdown from calling my mom. Matteo chimed in before I could even prepare myself.

"Audriana," Matteo murmurs as he slowly wraps his arms around me. "I need to talk to you."

"About what? I ask.

He turns me around and picks me up. He gently sets me on the counter and stands between my legs. He squeezes my thighs and kisses my forehead.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" I whisper.

"A date," he whispers. "You and me only."

"What about AJ?" I ask.

"I'll find a babysitter," he replies.

He slowly presses his soft lips against mine. Our lips move together as his hands slowly move up my thighs. I slowly unbutton his pants and slide my hand inside them. I grab his semi-hard dick and slowly tease him.

He slowly pulls away from me and moves toward my neck. He peppers kisses on my neck. He hits my sweet spot making me audibly moan.

"Matteo, we have some business to tend to," Gio's voice fills the house.

Matteo mutters under his breath as he pulls away from me. He removes my hand and zips up his pants. He turns around and looks at Gio.

"We are needed at warehouse eleven," Gio adds.

"For what?" Matteo asks.

"Your father wants us there," Gio replies.

"I'll meet you in the car," Matteo replies.

Matteo turns back to me and frowns. I look away from him as I become frustrated. I just want dick and every time I almost get it something happens.

Matteo gently touches my cheek nod turns my face toward him. He passionately kisses me and runs his hands up my thighs but stops just short of the edge of my shorts. He slowly pulls away from me and looks me in the eyes.

"Don't wait up," he whispers.

He quickly leaves without saying anything else. I huff and hop off the counter. The door bell rings as AJ screams bloody murder. I go grab AJ and quiet him down before opening the front door.

A tall blonde stands there with a small kid beside me. She almost looks like the female version of Matteo but is petite and her features are more mellow. She's gorgeous.

"You're not my brother," she blurts out. "Are you his new girlfriend?"

"Define girlfriend," I reply.

"Flavor of the month, cool," she replies. "Can you do me a favor? I have a work emergency and I need someone to watch him until I figure out the issue."

"Okay," I murmur.

I move out of the way and let the little boy in. She curiously looks between the baby and me before raising her brow. I faintly but awkwardly laugh.

"This is my nephew," I reply.

"Don't get too attached to my brother. He's never been faithful a day in his life," she replies before walking off.