Chapter Thirteen: Pain without love

Pain without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

Pain by Three Days Grace
*unedited* (word count:)

Audriana

I don't think I have ever felt so embarrassed in my life. I'm an utter fool for thinking that something normal could happen tonight. I am a dum bitch.

I mean, honestly, who would want to go on a date with someone whose face has been butchered? I'm scarred and ugly now. No man will ever love me or want to be with me. Enough of a trauma dump. I have to get my shit together.

"Gio, I need you to come to pick me up like yesterday," I blurt out as he answers the phone.

"Why? Aren't you on your date or whatever?" Gio asks.

"I will give you the details as soon as you get here," I reply.

"Fine," he replies. "I will be there in five."

I hang up and put my phone away. It's starting to get colder. It'll snow soon. I just know it. Hopefully, just in time for Christmas. We haven't even decorated. We have no tree or bought any presents. What do I even buy for them? Do I get Gio something? Is my father a part of this equation or should I just leave him out?

A black SUV pulls up and stops in front of me. The doors unlock allowing me to pull open the rear door. I climb in and buckle up. I look up front to see Matteo and Gio staring at me.

"Spill the tea as Grace says," Gio urges.

"Okay, so," I begin. "We were supposed to meet at five for dinner and then go out to this new club that opened. I showed up. He stood me up. I guess looking at this monstrosity of a face repelled him away. I have been standing outside of this restaurant for at least an hour to an hour and a half."

"You were going on a date in that?" Gio asks. "You're practically naked."

"Speaking of naked, Gio! Did I tell you about the naughty pictures a cunt sent me?" I ask.

"No," he replies. "What did they send you? Tits? A man loves a good rack of tits."

"Unless you're an ass man," Matteo chimes in.

I snort before laughing. They are so getting into my tea. This is fucking hilarious especially for Gio to get in on it.

"They were pictures of me with a dick down my throat, Gio. They were so spot on with the pictures," I reply. "They even caught me getting dicked down."

"How would they get that? You didn't have sex outside did you?" Gio asks.

"No! I've never done that. Keep in mind the only men that I have sex with are geriatric. Their spontaneity is very low," I reply.

I pull out my phone and go to my emails. I track down the pictures and show Gio. He slowly raises his brows before looking at Matteo.

"You know who did it, don't you?" Gio asks.

"Yes," I reply. "It's obvious."

"What are you going to do about it?" Gio asks.

"Nothing. How is she going to hurt me? If she posts them online, no one will know it's me. I'm a nobody," I reply. "Plus, someone over here can't keep their hands to themselves."'

I show Matteo the pictures. He rolls his eyes. I click out of the pictures and lock my phone. My stomach growls loudly making Gio snicker.

"Hungry?" Gio asks.