TWENTY FIVE.

Blaze.

When I walked out in that Cabin my mission was clear dead or alive I am going to protect the woman sleeping and that baby she's caring with my life.
I didn't sneak out I wanted them to see me coming they call me Blaze for a reason.

With my gun loaded I raise my hands Showering the first 3 with a rain of bullets I am attacked from the back my guns fly out I see it's Reese I grew up with Reese.

"Blaze we here for the girl not you ,step away"
I don't let him finish I go for him pulling out my knife stabbing him point blank in the neck he didn't see it coming I stab him until he's nothing but brain and blood.

Standing up Abel comes flying at me we go down he takes out a gun trying to shoot me I block him as the bullet hits the ground he stands trying to get his knife I run him straight to the door my vision blur at this point how dare he tries to shoot me.

We go down in the cabin the next thing I hear it's Imani screaming is she hurt my mind race's Abel looks at her and smiles a sinister smile like I will ever let him get close to her.

We fist fight on the floor in a fight to protect my woman, next I see Abel goes down I take that opportunity to snap his neck not thinking of anything else than it's over , he's the only one who knew this secret and he died with it.

I rush over to her that's when she tells me the baby is coming scared and not sure what to do she looks at me with those eyes ,she's in pain but she's trusting me to guide her through this.

I have never helped anyone give birth before that's a woman's job in our Compound we come after the baby is born. With a clear mind I am helping Imani bring this baby in this small Kitchen Cabin.