23

Ren

Jacklyn was looking at her lap, feeling sad. Jeremiah and I had decided not to discuss anything with her until we found out the truth. Jeremiah said he would talk to Kavin about Stefen.

After feeding her, I ate my breakfast. I stood up, placing Jacklyn on the island.

"Any plans for today?" she asked, still looking at her legs as they swung back and forth. I put the plates in the kitchen, washing my hands. I saw my phone ringing. It was Jordan. I answered the call.

"Hello, Jordan?"

"--"

"I’ll be there. I’ll meet him."

With that, I ended the call. I looked at Jacklyn, who was watching me with a suspicious look.

I walked over to her, standing between her legs. She looked up at me through her lashes, looking sexy as hell. I grabbed the side of her neck and kissed her lips gently. It was pure love, only for a second. She wrapped her hands around my neck, and I pulled her hips closer to my crotch, wanting to feel every inch of her body against mine. The kiss started to heat up, and Jacklyn tapped my shoulder, signaling me to stop. I moved from her lips, attacking her neck, kissing her earlobe. She let out a hot moan.

"Maybe I found your sweet spot, doll," I whispered, sucking the area hard. Her grip on me tightened, her hips moving, seeking friction. One hand grabbed her neck, pulling her deeper into the kiss, while the other slid inside her shirt. She jerked at the touch of my hand on her bare skin. Slowly, I moved my hand down her back to her waist, then cupped her clothed pussy, feeling her wetness.

"For whom are you this wet, slut?" I spanked her clit. She let out a loud moan, throwing her head back. My patience wore thin as she didn’t respond. After a few more spanks, she finally spoke.

"You," spank

"Daddy," spank

"Daddy, it’s you," spank

"What, princess? I need a clear statement." I landed a harder spank on her pussy, and she screamed out,

"Ahhhaa, Daddy! I-I’m w...et for you!"

Satisfied with her words, I pulled her shorts down. Rubbing her clit in small circles, her hips jerked more into my fingers.

"Does that feel good, princess?"

She nodded, closing her eyes.

"I need verbal answers, slut, or this is gonna stop. You’ll be spending your day with cum dripping down your pussy without a release."

I removed my hand from her pussy, waiting for a reply.

"Daddy... Feels so good, Daddy. Please, Daddy!"

A smirk formed on my lips. I kissed her, inserting two fingers inside her. I muffled her moans with the kiss, moving my fingers at a fast pace. She started moving her hips.

"Yeah, slut, just go on, fuck yourself on my fingers."

I could feel her walls tightening around my fingers.

"Daddy..."

"Doll?"

"I a-m go-in-g to..."

"You’re going to?"

"Da-ddy ple-ase..."

Her begging in my arms while fucking herself with my fingers was a mind-blowing sight.

"Please what, princess?"

"I’m ab-out t-o cum, Daddy."

"Let it go, princess."

With that, she came all over my fingers. I pulled them out and licked them, tasting her juices. I leaned in and kissed her, lifting her hips and carrying her to the couch. I laid her down, standing in front of her, admiring her.

She tapped the empty space beside her, calling me for a cuddle. I leaned down and kissed her cheek, saying,

"Sorry, princess... I have to leave."

She instantly sat up, asking, "Why? Where?"

"I can’t answer either of your questions."

"Daddy..." she whined, holding onto my shirt. I pulled her head to my waist, and she wrapped her arms around me. I caressed her hair, loving her clingy side.

"Can’t we spend today together?" she asked, lifting her head. She was making me feel weak, but I had to go—for her.

"Some other day, princess."

"Kavin will be back tomorrow."

"So?"

"So, we can’t meet."

Her words made me furious. I pulled back from her, grabbing her chin and making her look at me.

"Nothing and no one will stop me from having you. Make that shit clear in your head."

With that, I left her house without looking back or saying anything else. The thought of something, or someone, trying to stop me from seeing Jacklyn made me fucking angry.