26

REN'S POV:

I don't know what went inside me, I never know how to treat Jacklyn. I was furious about her not picking up my call. I know it's my fault to talk to her like that when she called.

I just learned, from now on I shouldn't take my anger out on her. I wish she can forgive me for this time. I don't know what to answer Jeremiah and how to face Jacklyn after this.

"Can we have a talk, Ren? Only if you think of me as a friend still now"

"You guys we're and are my only friends"

Jeremiah took a deep breath and plated the lunch he brought and went to Jacklyn's room. Seeing him I thought I would never take care of her like Kavin and Jeremiah did.

Maybe I don't deserve her.

Jeremiah came out of the room.

"Shall we leave?"

He asked pulling his keys.

"Where?"

"Out"

I looked at Jacklyn's room not wanting to leave her alone after what I did to her.

"You go and talk to her I will wait"

"What should I talk to her, anyways she won't be willing to talk to me"

"No, it's not true"

I looked at him with a surprised look

"She asked about you"

He said and I went to her room I don't know what to speak but I just want to see her.

I went inside her room and saw her sitting on the window seater having lunch. I went near her and leaned down to her level and kissed her forehead

"Sorry princess, I can't promise you that this will never happen but I will try not to act like this again"

She was just listening to me.

"I will be back as a better person. Will you wait for me?"

She looked up at me and was confused

"I am leaving for London"

Her eyes were speaking. It became harder for me to read her expressions.

I kissed her cheek asking her again

"Will you wait for me, princess?"

"I will Daddy"

It was enough for me. I felt like I got a lifeline in a game after watching the ad with lots of patience.

*kiss*

I was shocked when she suddenly kissed me on the lips. She was blushing bright red looking down.

"What was that princess?"

I asked teasing her.

"Send off kiss"

She said blushing more. I let out a chuckle.

"Just text me your questions, and I will answer you, ok?"

"Ok"

"I don't want any of these thoughts and worries. One's I return I need a cheerful Jaclyn grinding on my dick in my room."

She hit me on the shoulder making an angry face looking all cute. I pulled her into a kiss. The kiss held back much distance but lots of hope for the future.

"Take care princess I am leaving. At least  go to college tomorrow"

"Ren...."

She whined.

"Ok ok Jeremiah is waiting down I need to go"

"Bye"

She said waving at me. I raised an eyebrow and asked her with a playful smirk

"Bye, what?"

She smiled and said

"Bye Daddy"

I smiled in satisfaction and went down saying

"Bye princess"