3 - Ruikasa

READ THE INFO YOU FUCKIN ASSHATS /lh /nf
Middle school AU bc I can
Also I HC that tsukasa has a sofa bed thingy, they're like the things you see at hotels where it's a couch and then you take off the cushions and pull out the bed if that makes sense
This is fluff

--------

Ruis pov:

"Hey did you hear about the new kid?" Mizuki asks.
"No, I haven't." I answer.
"Well, he's very loud. He goes around saying 'I AM A WORLD FUTURE STAR!!' Or just being really loud in general. His name is Tsukasa Tenma."
The second they say that, I hear the door open to see a guy with blonde hair. "Why hello!!!!" He says cheerfully. "Hello. I'm guessing you're Tsukasa? My friend told me a bit about you."
"Yes I am!! I am Tsukasa Tenma, a future star!! What's your name?" He asks me. "I'm Rui Kamishiro." I respond. Why does he look cute? We talk for a while. He asked me questions like "what do you like?" Or "what's your favorite food?", basic get to know you questions.
"Hey, I know we just met, but would you like to come over to my house? Since you're knew, I guess we could talk a bit more." Mizuki looks at me, im pretty sure it's obvious to them that I'm developing a small crush on him. Soon the bell rang.

He meets me outside of the gates, practicing random poses. "Oh! Rui!" He quickly notices me. It feels nice to get attention like this, because I'm usually a loner. We start walking and make it to my house. I open the door and let us both in.
I lead him to my room. It was a bit messy but I didn't really care.
"Oh? Are these your inventions?" He asks, I told him about some of them. "Yes, they are." I showed him some of them and how they work, but noticed that I messed up a bit on one. Maybe it would be an opportunity to show him what different parts do?
I start taking apart the invention just enough to be able to fix it. I start telling him how the different parts worked. He seemed to be very invested. I continued to show him what they were and how they worked as time flew by.
It's about 11:30 and tsukasa starts to drift off. I start feeling a bit sleepy too. "Hold on, Tsukasa." I whisper. I remove my cushions and pull out my bed. I grab a blanket and some pillows and laid them down. "Tsukasa?" I call. he was already asleep. He wouldn't mind if I carried him, right? I picked him up and laid him down on my bed. I cover him with a blanket and lay down next to him. I start to fall asleep.

I woke up seeing Tsukasa. He was still asleep. I didn't have a reason to wake him up, so I let him sleep for longer. I start getting ready.
Once I was finished I see Tsukasa getting up. "Good morning." I said to him.
"Good morning Rui!!"He's still as happy as ever. We decide to walk around areas near where I lived. We stop at a field. "Hey rui?" He asks.
"Yes?" I respond.
"So, I know it's weird because we met yesterday, but we've been around each other for what feels like forever, and Rui... I think I developed feelings for you."
WHAT??? HE LOVES ME??? I start to panic. I don't know why when I feel the same.
"Tsukasa, I love you too. Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask nervously.
"YES!!" He responds. He jumped onto to me.
I later see Mizuki. They see us holding hands and they know exactly what happened. Well at least I'm happy now. I just love him.

------------

So you guys know that one song from South Park that's like "PUT IT DOWN DONT BE ON YOUR PHONE WHILE BEING PRESIDENT"? I don't really like South Park but you can't tell me that song doesn't slap.
The only reason I wrote this book is bc my leg hurt so bad that I couldn't walk💀 but imma keep writing bc I can