7 - Ruikasa

Based off of ode for the pure of heart, but Rui stays and takes care of tsukasa.
Angst? And fluff

--------

Tsukasas pov:
"No Saki!! Don't worry!! I'll be fine!!" I say. I told her that I felt a bit sick and she started to worry a lot. I just got to the door, but i fell down. I started to close my eyes. No...I said I was gonna help...

Sakis pov:
SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!! Tsukasa had fainted at the door. I have to go somewhere today... I can't stay home because it seems pretty important.
I open my phone and call Rui.

"Hello?" He says.

"Rui!! Tsukasa fainted at the door!! He's sick!! I can't stay home, could you stay with him??" I ask him, panicking.

"Of course I will, Saki. I'll be there in 5." He responds.
I move tsukasa to his bed. I head back downstairs. I open the door, happy to see Rui. "Thank you so much Rui!! I have to go now, I'll see you guys later!!"
"Bye saki!" He says.

Ruis pov:
I start to head upstairs to find tsukasa. He was still out. I go downstairs to get him so medicine and water. I bring them back up and sit with him.
I start to go on my phone when I hear tsukasa groaning. "Gah... Rui..." he says quietly. Did he lose his voice? He sits up. "Sorry..." he whispers. "Hey, its fine. I'll take care of you anytime." I respond. I open the medicine bottle and take the medicine out. "I brought some medicine up for you." I told him. He gets it and takes it.

"I love you." I say. I could tell he was blushing. "Hey, do you want any food?" I ask him. "Sure." I could hear him a bit better this time. We order some food and when it arrived I went downstairs to get it.
I bring it back upstairs. I give tsukasa his food, and he starts to eat.
"Rui, I love you so much. Thank you for taking care of me." He says. "I love you too, Tsukasa." I respond. I get the remote for his TV and throw something on. We continue to eat while watching it. I lay down and tsukasa lays on my chest. We hear a door open, and saki came up.
"Thank you so much Rui!" She says.
"You're welcome." I respond. Tsukasa was still laying there. Even if he's sick I don't think he'll go to bed anytime soon. "Thank you, Rui." He says. "You're welcome, Tsukasa. I love you."

----------

Tsukasa Just like me fr ( I almost fainted in Costco today.💀 I'm good now dw)