12 - akikasa

More akikasa angst yippee
Angst and fluff

--------

Akitos pov:
I get bored and decide to visit my boyfriend. I decide to text him to let him know I'm coming over.
"Hey, I'm gonna come over for a bit."
I sent it. No response though, that's a bit unusual. Maybe it's just a one time thing though. I let it go.
"Ena! I'm leaving!" I shout. I don't think she heard me, but it's fine. She has her phone, so she can just text me. We'll be fine. We both go out a lot so it shouldn't be a big deal.
I leave the house and start heading over. It's about a 10 minute walk. I don't mind it though. It's not that bad.
I finally get there. Someone opens the door, it was... his sister? That's weird. He hasn't been responding to anything today, he won't answer the door. Maybe I'm overthinking? I don't know.
"Hey, saki. Can I come in?" I ask. She opens the door and lets me in. I head upstairs to see Tsukasa.

Tsukasas pov:
Ive been sitting here crying for over 2 hours at this point. Our group got into a fight and I feel really bad. I can't help but feel like it's my fault.

Flashback:
We finish our show, finally. We head backstage.
"That was great guys! But watching that, I have a few suggestions. Nene, maybe try staying on time a bit more? I saw that it was a bit off with the music. And Emu, maybe calm down a bit? The character you were playing had a lot of energy, but not as much. I feel like it'll help us improve!" I say with enthusiasm.
"Oh my god Tsukasa." Nene starts. "You get bothered by every small thing. We make one unnoticeable mistake and you freak out." She continues.
"What? Nene, if we want to be a good group, we need criticism. It'll help us improve." I said.
"So getting offended over something small is helping us improve? Tsukasa, you always give criticism about ourselves, but there never seems to be something with you. Why?" She told me.
What she said made me think. Was I really just saying those things to make myself feel better? Am I actually the problem? I started to feel upset. We all go home in silence.
End

"Tsukasa?" I heard someone call. It was Akito. After everything, I only wanted to see him right now. I uncover myself. "Oh! Hey Akito!" I say, trying to sound happier than I am.
"Tsukasa? Are you ok? You wont answer anything, you look sad... I'm here if you need to talk about something." He says.

That's when I break down. I tell him everything.
"Well... me and my group got into a fight. This one person said that I was getting mad over small things, and that I never say anything about myself. Now I'm wondering if I'm actually the problem, and it sucks having these feelings right now..." I start to cry. He hugs me and strokes my hair.

"Hey, it's ok... they don't know what their talking about. You're perfect, Tsukasa. Please, don't let them bother you." He tells me.
He pulls me closer and kisses me. It felt so calming. He hugs me, and I start feeling a bit better. We lay down for a bit. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I respond. I start to fall asleep but notice that he's still awake. I'm probably tired from crying. I close my eyes and sleep.

Akitos pov:
Tsukasa stars to fall asleep on me. I put my hand on his hair and stroke it. He seems so calm right now. I wanna stay like this forever.

-----------