15 - Akikasa

No it's not a rewrite of the last chapter. I don't think I will make one tbh but I might
Angst? And fluff

----------

Tsukasas pov:
Akito came to the show I had today. He knew when all our shows were and has gone to just about every one of them. I was sitting backstage until my part for our show came on. Me and Rui were going back and forth as the characters. But suddenly I start feeling lightheaded. I should be able to make it through this part. Luckily I was able to. I go back stage and drink some water. I'm hoping this helps. I don't wanna risk fainting on stage. My next part came on. I go out on stage. This time emu and Nene are there. I can't take it anymore. I close my eyes and fall.

Akitos pov:
Im watching Tsukasas show. I was sitting there until...

THUD.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!! HE FAINTED ON STAGE!! I quickly run up on the stage, I could tell Emu and Nene were worried. I pick him up. Rui heads on stage.

"We're really sorry for the inconvenience! But unfortunately we need everyone to leave so we can get this figured out." He announced. Everyone leaves, but I can hear whispers saying "why does the ginger guy get to stay?" "He must be special to the group" "or just being extra". I ignore them and everyone leaves. I pick Tsukasa up and carry him. They had a couch backstage so I lay him on that.

"Thank you so much for this Akito. I could tell Emu and Nene didn't know what to do." He whispers the last part because he didn't wanna make them mad.I go over to Tsukasa. I put my hand on his face. It isn't hot, so I don't think he's sick. Is he tired? Did the heat combined with the costume do something? Did he over work himself? I'm hoping it's not the last one, it makes me feel so bad when he does it. I don't want him to over work himself. He lays there, not doing anything. I lay his head on to me. I sit there, but all of a sudden I hear groaning.

"Mmh..." it was Tsukasa. "A-Akito...?" He still needed a moment to get up. I didn't rush him and he took like 15 minutes trying to get up. I didn't have any reason to rush him anyway. He closed his eyes again. He slept for a little longer before actually getting up.

"Sorry... I felt really sick because of the heat and fainted." He said. "Hey, don't worry. We're here now." I assure him. Im gonna be happy that he didn't overwork himself at least. We head over to the dressing room.

He starts getting ready, I stayed there to make sure he didn't faint or anything. Since it only happened a bit ago, I need to be careful. I need to watch out for him.

We finish and head over to his house.
"Hey, I'm gonna let you rest, ok? Don't do anything heavy." I lay him down on his bed. I go downstairs and heat him up some food. I bring it back up to him.

I sit down on his bed and hand him the food. "There." I said. We eat together and watch shows. We spend the rest of the day with each other. I'm happy he recovered. I don't want anything to happen to him.

---------

In one of my other chapters I mentioned how my dad mixed Costco drinks. He did again and it was so good.