19-Ruikasa

Royalty tsukasa + villain au (basically white day but tsukasa is royalty)
Angst and fluff

--------

Tsukasas pov:
Theres this guy in the town. His name is Rui, and he's kind of annoying. And flirty. I'll be yelling at him for doing something against the rules, and he'll start flirting... like come on. And sometimes he'll use his magic to teleport into the castle.

Not only that, he's a villain. He'll cause chaos with his magic everywhere. How has no one taken him out yet?

I go outside into the garden by the castle. I walk around when I see a flash of light. I look over, it's Rui.
"Rui? Come on! You can't be here!! I'm gonna have to make you leave!" I yelled.
"Aw... you must love it when I'm here." He says. I mean... I do like the company. But this is Rui... he's a villain. He can't be doing this. He disappeared later.
I go back up to my room and head to bed. I'm so tired. I think about the conversation me and Rui had... he is... kind of cute... Wait. I can't be thinking that. Dad and Mom would kill me! He wants me to get married to other royalty, but I don't want to. All of the people I've met, I've hated. What if I do have a crush on him? I try to forget all of this and fall asleep.
.
.
.
I wake up and get ready. I don't wanna have to deal with Rui today. Not after what I thought of last night. I walk out of my room, and look outside. Hm. Rui isn't there. Good. I walk around for a bit, and head to the main floor. I greet every one. My parents, Saki, Toya, Akito, and Mizuki. Saki and Toya are my younger siblings, while Akito and Mizuki are Knights. For some reason, they kept giving me weird stares. I thought nothing of it. I didn't care anyway.

Time skip

At dinner, my dad and mom looked awfully happy. I didn't understand until mom started talking.
"Hey, Tsukasa! We have good news!" She said enthusiastically.
"We have found you another princess to marry!" My dad finished.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "Dad, you know I don't wanna marry yet. Can you stop?!" I screamed.

"Tsukasa. You know you have to get married to royalty. You can't marry anyone outside." He replied angrily.
"You know what. Fine. I'm going out in the garden." I got up and left. It's late already, and it's when I usually go out. It's fine.

I sit down and cry. I see light flash. It's Rui. I don't want to see him, but... I wanted the comfort. I got up, ran up to him, and hugged him. I cried while hugging him.

Ruis pov:
Tsukasa was... hugging me? He was crying too. I hugged him back. "Hey... what's wrong?" I ask. He's silent. I liked this moment. Out of the four months we've known each other, I can't deny I've started crushing on him.

"Thank you... Rui..." he whispers. I teleport him into his room and lay him down on his bed. I get close and hug him. I'm gonna start checking on him more. I think he'll like it. I let go and tried to help him fall asleep. I played with his hair. He finally fell asleep after a bit. "Good night, Tsukasa." I whispered. I got up and teleported out.

I checked on him more. I usually only check on him at night but now it's more often. He even invites me inside sometimes. This went on for about a month until...
"TSUKASA?! WHAT THE HELL?!"

Tsukasas pov:
FUCK! DAD FOUND OUT ABOUT ME AND RUI!! What do I do...
"Dad. Please. I'll explain at dinner." I said
"Ok. Fine." He replies.
I hugged Rui. What was gonna happen now? I've been crushing on him... what would they think? Would they be mad. Rui almost read my mind, because while i had those thoughts in mind he hugged me.

Dinner came around, and dad had me talk.
"So why is he here, Tsukasa? You know how we feel about him!" My dad yelled. Rui sat there. Neither of us couldn't say anything. I was too scared.
"WHY TSUKASA?! WHY?!" He screamed more.
"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM, OK?! I LOVE RUI, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" Wait... fuck... That slipped out... I haven't even confessed to Rui yet! I start shaking. What's gonna happen now? Is Rui gonna hate me? Is dad gonna kick me out? I start to panic, but then I feel a hand hold on to mine. I look down, it was Ruis. It made me feel much better.
"Wow. So you're in love with the villain, Tsukasa? I want you out." He says. Wait, no no no no... what's gonna happen? I get up, and me and Rui leave. He takes me to his house.

We get there, and he pulls me closer. I'm confused for a minute but then, he kisses me. OH MY GOD?! RUI KAMISHIRO JUST KISSED ME?! I loved it.
"I love you too, Tsukasa." He says. Wow, this is wonderful. I can't believe I would fall in love with him, but I'm glad i did.

----------

IM BACK MOTHERFUCKERSSS (I GOT MY PHONE BACK)