43 - Akirui

Sorry for not uploading I was at my grandparents
Requested by I_IS_A_SIMP
----------

Akitos pov:
I'' sitting in the classroom, waiting for the dismissal bell to ring. I'm playing on my phone, since we had no work left for the day. There was only a few minutes left of the school day after all. After a little bit, the bell rings, and we're finally allowed to leave. As I walk over to the door, I see Rui waiting outside for me. "Rui..." I mumbled. I Walk to the door and meet him outside the class.

"Hey Akito!" He said, happily. "Hey, Rui." I said, in a sort of angry voice. "What's wrong?" He asks. There really wasn't anything, it's just how I sounded. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it." I answer. "But thanks for caring." We walk out of the school.

"Akito, would you like to do anything?" Rui asks. "No, i don't have anything in mind. Do you have any ideas?" I reply. "How about we go to a cafe and hang out for a bit?" He suggests. "Sure." I agree. We walk over to a nearby cafe.

I order pancakes and he orders some coffee. We sit there, talking for a bit.

"So... how's the theater group?" I ask.
"They're doing good. We're getting better." He replies.

"That's good to hear." I take another bite of my food. "Do you wanna go to my house later?" He offers. "Sure." I answer. We talk a bit more and finish our food. We walk out and head to his house.

We go to his room and sit down on his couch. He grabs the TV remote and puts a movie on. We lay on the couch, watching to together. Suddenly, he puts his arm around me. I blush a bit but try and hide it. I start to get more comfortable with his arm around me. I lean against him, starting to feel sleepy. He noticed that I'm falling asleep. "Do you wanna sleep over?" He asks. "Sure..." I answered, tiredly. I give up, and lay against him. I close my eyes and sleep.

Ruis pov:
I Look over at Akito, he fell asleep. I grab a blanket that's next to my bed. I cover the both of us in it. I lay down and lay him down against me. "Goodnight, Akito." I whispered. I put a pillow under my head, and fall asleep with Akito laying against me.

-----------

Ik this was short😔